•Meeting New Friends•

Just as Hua ying foretold, Mo Xuanyu was taken into a family. He became his cousin. Two of Hua ying's uncles, who goes by the names Feng Xin and Mu Qing, took him under their home and wing as their new son.

It was something he would never hear. He thought they will give him up somewhere else after but nope.

Per to his new life, he found out that the place he was in isn't just some place. It happened to be one of the residents one of his fathers own. Mu Qing, or as he called him now,Baba, owns this palace. He also learned he wasn't in the mortal realm anymore but in the Heavens. Mo Xuanyu read, he knows of the history. But for it to take a turn where the two famous gods of the Southwest and Southeast will take him of all people in was something he never imagined.

His robes weren't old rages anymore, he had a room the size of a home and he was not only a Martial Gods son, but his cousin, Hua ying, was the prince.

So now he sat in the same place where the actual Prince of XianLe, the current Martial Emperor of the Heavens and who is married to Crimson Rain Sought Flower, Hua Cheng, stood.

After all this information that his new family were gods, his cousin was a prince of three realms and his fathers being legends that are still worshiped still to this day, Mo Xuanyu needed a break.

"A-Xuanyu."

Mo Xuanyu heard his name and he looks over to see his A-die, Feng Xin.

"A-die?" He answered.

"You have a visitor." Feng Xin opened the door allowing Hua ying to burst into the room with a loud shout.

"MO-GE!"

Before Mo Xuanyu knew it he was tackled in a crushing hug from his cousin. "A-ying!"

The two fell to the floor with a thud, laughing surrounded them.

"What are you doing here?"

Hua ying sat onto the floor with an eating grin. "I asked my A-niang if I could go to the mortal realm and he told me unless I go with someone."

Mo Xuanyu was confused so he asked.

"Ask someone?"

"Mhm! So I came to ask you instead since your still here. I know it's been long since you went to the Mortal realm so why not now?"

Mo Xuanyu knew he was right. It's not like he likes the people there but he did miss going to the human realm.

"I don't mind." He said.

"Great! I'll get Zi-Ge to join so you can meet." He gets up, helping Xuanyu to his feet.

"Zi-Ge?" He echoed in question.

"My other cousin. His full name is Gu Zi. He's a ghost now and way older then me and you." He said with a happy smile.

Mo Xuanyu nods his head. "Then I will love to join you." He said simply. Hua ying smiled wider. "Great. We should go tell my A-niang!"

With that he was off with the prince of three realms.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"I got Mo-ge as asked Ma." Hua ying announced, absolutely proud of himself.

Xie Lian looks back to his son to see Mo Xuanyu accompanying him. "I see A-ying but did you ask his parents?"

"Xin-jiujiu said it was fine." He declared.

Mo Xuanyu nods in agreement.

Xie Lian looks to his close friend. "Mu Qing?"

Mo Xuanyu saw his other father there. For the few days he's been living in the palace, he knew his baba was someone to be careful with. He hoped he'll say yes.