•The End of the Trip•

The second week was almost over, the training almost coming to an end and a way home grew closer. Even though it has been so fun and interesting and down right shocking, the sect boys wanted to head home and say about their trip.

But that time to go home isn't now, so training continues. It continues with some sparing.

The six of them were going against each other, Shen Qingqui wanting to see if they learned or picked up on the skills and lessons.

"Ok first two. Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng."  Shen Qingqui announced.

Lan Wanji and Jiang Cheng looked at each other and nods, stepping to the middle of the sparing circle space.

"Go!" Luo Binghe shouted, the fight commencing between both boys.

The fight wasn't long, but they weren't gonna back down. Lan Wangji almost landed a hit on Jiang Cheng before Jiang Cheng jumped out the way and multi flipped away.

Lan Wangji rushed after him, Jiang Cheng stopped, turning and blocking the clash with his sword.

"Give up lan."

"No."

Lan Wangji pushed him off, about to swing again till Jiang Cheng rolled out the way.

"Go Lan Zhan!!"

Jiang Cheng frowned. "Chant fo him only why don't you!"

"Hehe sorry." Hua ying smiled.

"Focus!" Shen Qingqui said.

Jiang Cheng felt a presence and he dodged away. He has never done that, it felt weird. He looks back to see Lan Wanji taking a stand.

'I dodged it. Heh awesome.'

Lan Wangji stood still, eyes closed as Jiang Cheng ran about, practically disappearing before his eyes.

Shen Qingqui liked to see this. Something very interesting. Their using their skills as advantages. At least he knew that they were learning something.

"Shizun..?"

"Hm?"

"You did well again." Luo Binghe praised with a lovingly smile.

Shen Qingqui hums, hiding his smile behind his fan. "What do you expect? Their children of Sect leaders. The next great leaders. They wouldn't notice that they picked up a few things till they use it in actual combat."

"They'll live that's for sure."

"What is that supposed to mean."

"Ack! Shizun.." He whined, rubbing at the injury.

"Focus."

Lan Wangji and Jiang have been clashing swords, spinning in the air and chasing one another. Lan Wangji hasn't open his eyes since the whole thing, seeming confident in himself and Jiang Cheng seemed content with making Lan Wangji lose or get tired.

Finally the match came to an end with a tie. Both with a sword to their throats, Shen Qingqui calls it off.

"Alright. That's enough."

The two pulls away.

"How did we do?"

"Amazing!!" Hua ying jumped, his adrenaline rushing through his blood.

Jiang Cheng tsked, foling his arms. "I know I'm amazing."

"Oh please." Luo Binghe scoffs.

"Luo."

"Wait wait Shizun I'm sorry."

Shen Qingqui rolled his eyes. "Ok next one."

"I want to go!" Hua ying rose his hand up.