Chapter 9

Jordan's POV

Jen and I were quite quiet on our ride to school. Maybe she's nervous.

But then her face suddenly lights up.

"USxUK!!!" She exclaimed.

"What?"

A smile graced her lips. I looked at her suspiciously.

"You'd think my imagination and myself are insane if I told you, dude." She said.

You already are, Sis.

"Try me." I challenged.

She proceeded to tell me. Something about an anime which has personifications of countries? And shipping two guys who used to be like brothers? I mean, wouldn't that be awkward? It's like the younger bro having a sign on his forehead saying: Sup? Imma be your future husband.

"Wanna know more, dear brother?" Jen asked playfully.

"I'll pass."

The rest of the ride was basically singing our hearts out to random songs which we don't know the lyrics to or have never heard before.

At least the windows are tinted dark black. Thank God for that. I don't wanna be mistaken for a high underaged teen.

Turning 4 more corners, we arrived at our destination.

"We're here." I announced to Jen.

I parked the car in the school's parking lot, earning a few glances since the rest of the students were being driven to school by their parents. But some came to school by bus or walked to school.

As we came of I sensed a group of guys looking at us, well more at Jen.

"Come on. We gotta get to your locker and stuff." Guiding her towards our lockers, which were beside each other (no surprise), I showed her the area and headed towards our first class.

"Hey, Jordan, what's our first class anyway?" Jen asked as I opened the door to the classroom.

"History."

"History of what?"

"Anything really." I wonder if her anime makes history more inferesting. It is about countries and history.

We were, unfortunatey late for class. The class was going to get ready to start when we walked in.

I nudged Jen towards our teacher for her introduction and headed towards a seat. I made sure that there was one available seat next to me for Jen.

----------------------

Jeneveive's POV

Jordan nudged me to the teacher. And left me alone at the front. Traitor!!!!

"Alright, class. This is our new student this year. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said.

Okay, here we go. First impressions always go wrong anyway.

"Uh, hi. My name is Jeneveive Bloodlore. Nice to meet you guys." People showed disbelief when I said my last name. But I ignored it and gave a small wave. I started towards the empty seat next to Jordan on the 5th row.

But I stopped on the second row since a guy stuck out his foot with the intent to trip me and make a fool of myself. Stepping over it, I continued.

Suddenly this girl with brown hair and popular like clothes stepped up and headed towards the seat next to Jordan. Then, I realized who it is. The ugly troll.

Kate Gurdwin sat on my supposed seat and smirked at me. I raised my eyebrows and grinned. So she wants to play that game, huh?

I snuck a glance at Jordan and his face said: Sorry.

Giving him a reassuring smile and sat on Kate's old seat.

The class started.

"Pssst." Someone to my left whispered. Were they talking to me?

I twisted my head to their direction. To my surprise I saw a geeky kind of kid smiling at me. The guy's hair was dirty blond and Harry-Potter-style glasses hid his eyes which were emerald green like Jordan's. His shirt had a circle with an x on top.

What do you call it? Optimus? Octopus? Oh, that's it. Operator!

"Creepypasta fan?" I whispered back at him. He smiled widely and wrote on a paper which he gave to me.

Can we be friends? It says.

Smiling, I nodded at him.

First friend, dunno his name, but I know he will be a good friend.

-------------------

Hi, peeps

Sorry for this short chapter. But, school finally started.

Anyway, this boy will be Jen's friend.

And Kate.............. Well, let's say she no have a happy ending.
____
/____/
USxUK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( > ○ < )/

Byez,

TLO