Chapter 34: In What Way Are You Free?

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

As the eyes of the humans are fixated on the 120 meter reptile, those paralyzed with fear snap out of their collective trance and begin to back away before something unfathomably heavy lands behind them all, bringing them to a halt.

One of the accompanying soldiers looks into the dust that was kicked up in order to see what had just landed in their fort, only for the dust before him to be blown away by two, black nostrils.

The creature that they belong to rises above the dust, supporting itself upon it's left set of knuckles with a crudely made axe within them and it's right hand cupped to it's chest.

The terror and fear of the humans is doubled as another titan appears before them! Only this one is different...a 103 meter gorilla with black and brownish fur looks down at them.

"Is that The Beast Titan?" A woman asks

"No way! The Beast was never that big!" a solider replies

"𝐀𝐥𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜, 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭-" The massive gorilla tries to speak...before the unexpected speech of a titan causes the people beneath him to scream and aimlessly scatter.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝐬𝐚𝐲?" The enormous gorilla asks

Kong lowers his cupped hand to the ground, allowing Annie, Miss Azumabito, Gabi and Falco to set foot onto solid ground.

As the humans run and panic, Gabi takes a deep breath.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" She yells, her demand surprisingly effective.

The terror of the many citizens is replaced with understandable confusion, if these creatures were here to hurt them and aid The Founder, how can THESE people stroll off of one of their hands and stand before them as if it was an everyday occurrence?

A pair, a couple among them stop and look upon the girl with tears in their eyes.

"Gabi?" the woman asks

"MOM!" Gabi yells before she runs over to her mother and father, giving the both of them a long overdue hug.

The man in the turtleneck looks at Annie in disbelief as she slowly unboards Kong's hand, his desire to come closer outweighed his fear of these new titans.

"Annie?" the man asks

Annie looks over to the man and gasps, having took this particular person for dead when Eren destroyed Liberio once more.

"Dad?" Annie asks

As Godzilla's amber eyes continue to glare at The Founding Titan and his vast army, Hange stumbles from behind one of his spines and climbs her way down his back and onto the ground of the fort. Upon doing so, she rubs the back of her head and clears her throat.

"Can I have everyone's attention please?" She humbly asks

"Who are you?" A woman asks

"How come these titans don't attack us?" A man asks

"Well...it's complicated so I'll give you the short version..." Hange begins

Meanwhile...high above steam and clouds

The plane that the others had taken to get here flies in closer to the action, below and ahead of them, a standoff between the titans that would crush every world in existence and the titans that would save them.