Chapter 24: Alliances

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞! 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 '𝐞𝐦 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢!" Kong says

"Then don't hurt THEM either!" Hange pleads "I just want to talk with them. I think our interests are aligned here!"

Kong looks at Hange before he looks down at Magath who still brandishes his pistol and then looks down at The Cart Titan who has begun to close it's wounds, then back to Hange.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧?" Kong asks

After a strenuous effort to keep Kong, Magath, and The Cart Titan from fighting one another once more, it's then that Hange brings Levi over in a makeshift wagon and goes into detail of a potential partnership as the sun begins to set, even if it was only temporary.

"So with all that being said, I'm after one thing now...my goal is to take Zeke's head." Levi says, muffled by the bandages "Pieck Finger, Theo Magath, it looks like our interests are aligned..."

"𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐤? 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞, 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐩𝐲 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞..." Kong says to Levi as he gestures to Magath.

Pieck then emerges from the nape of The Cart Titan, revealing herself to Kong.

𝐎𝐡𝐡𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐡𝐮𝐡? 𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐭." Kong says "𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐫?" He asks sitting down

"You were busy beating The Cart Titan into paste, you Big Lummox!" Levi yells

"𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧...." Kong says with his head down, scratching the back of it

"Levi Ackerman, the man who went toe to toe with one of the nine all on his own...not sure how to plan on dodging a bullet given the shape you're in." Magath says cocking his gun once more

Kong growls and bares his teeth at Magath, however, Levi holds his bandaged hand out at Kong, a nonverbal cue to calm down.

"I couldn't dodge a punch right now." Levi says "Yet I still chose to come here and put myself at your mercy. Either shoot me or hear me out, the choice is yours."

Magath gives a look of uncertainty, thinking it over for a few seconds before finally putting the pistol down.

"Well...I can always shoot you later." Magath says "If you two are planning to kill Zeke, does that mean you know where to find him?" He asks

"He'll be with The Founder, the fact that this is happening indicates that Zeke's royal blood is in contact with Eren...or rather...The Founding Titan I should say." Hange replies

"I never guessed you would be this knowledgeable about titans, Hange. You know more than Marley's guys..." Pieck says "I don't suppose you'd like eyes on The Founding Titan yourself..."

"I know that the thing is humongous, so big that it dwarfs even Kong and Godzilla! But we gotta try. Let's give ourselves the best possible chance, our only option is to join forces!" Hange says

"So what do you say?" She asks

Meanwhile....

All of the citizens of Paradis watch as the last of the Wall Titan's leave their shores and embark on their grandiose quest to trample the world flat beneath their heels.