Chapter 6: Jinshin Mushi

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.

A war that would determine the fate of The Scouts if not ALL of humanity within the walls was about to take place. The Beast Titan and his lesser thralls stare the adversaries that would step in the way of their domination down.

Godzilla, with the 104th at his back stares at those who would lay claim to this land...this world...if these titans were to win, natural imbalance beyond measure would ensue. His potential key to getting home was at stake. He would see the humans to victory for their kind.

Levi approaches Erwin

"Commander, hes about to climb." looking to The Armored Titan

His fingers and toes harden to where they are akin to claws and begins to sprint toward the wall. With a crash, The Armored sinks his toes into the wall and begins to ascend.

"SOLIDERS!" Erwin yells "YOU ARE NOT TO ENGAGE THE ARMORED TITAN. MAINTAIN A SAFE DISTANCE AND LEAVE HIM TO GODZILLA!"

"YES SIR!" They shout in unison

"Hange." Eren pleas "Why doesn't he have Godzilla go after The Beast Titan while we apprehend The Armored. What is he thinking?"

"Erwin's watching their movements and weighing all possibilities for now. He doesn't want to act until he understands the enemies strategy." Hange replies

Erwin inspects a strange quadrupedal titan with crates and barrels on its back as it waits next to The Beast Titan's side like a loyal familiar.

"That titan didn't transform just now, the cargo on its back is a clear indicator of this." Erwin says "It's also likely that THAT was the enemies scout."

"𝐘𝐞𝐬." Godzilla says "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧. 𝐈 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐢𝐭."

"Another shifter. It's that quadruped titan." Erwin replies

("That one is carrying cargo.") Armin thinks to himself ("What could it possibly be?")

Before any theories could be drawn, The Beast Titan raises his fist into the air and lets loose a roar before slamming it down, causing the ground to break apart beneath its weight.

Birds scatter, frightened by this and The Beast Titan's lesser thralls begin to advance toward the wall and head directly toward the horses beneath it.

"MULTIPLE 2 TO 3 METER TITANS APPROACHING! GET READY!" Hange yells

Godzilla sees this as a challenge that had officially begun and releases a roar of his own, his way of accepting it.

("Just as I thought.") Erwin thinks to himself ("They plan to take out the horses to prevent our escape and supply runs. After that they can just outlast us until we either die out or we're too weak to resist an assault of a larger scale.")

"You ready to say something yet? You've been quiet for so long I could've had breakfast." Levi says in an annoyed tone

Erwin begins to issue orders to his soliders but Godzilla hears something in the distance. A series of trills and creaks can be heard several miles away. As he is practically one with the life on Earth, he can feel the fear and panic of the creatures in the nearby woods. As if they can sense something coming. The kind of fear that one feels...when something not of this world is in your midst.