Chapter 20: Messerschmitt

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

Year 854: A day before the attack on Liberio...

"My master would like to see you all." Zeke says to Commander Magath and the rest of his military superiors having a meeting in the war room.

Magath looks at Zeke with visible confusion at his strange request along with traces of anger at the implication that Zeke doesn't answer to Marley.

"Filthy devil!" One of the superiors shouts "Do you think you're in any position to-"

Magath raises his hand toward the superior, stopping him from saying anything else

"Alright, Zeke....Let's go." Magath says

As Zeke turns, Magath silently grabs a side arm and places it in his holster as they all walk behind him.

Eventually, Zeke and the requested group arrive at the crystallized crater that used to be Fort Slava, now turned a lair for their intergalactic kaiju guest.

Several pale crystals fortify the perimeter while bigger, longer crystals form something of a domed roof over the crater

Their leather boots tread upon the hard crystalline earth, upon which, an opening in the form of a stairwell appears before them and leads downward into the crater.

Zeke leads his superiors underground as they watch their reflections twist and contort within this strange new element. Some of the bodies of their foes that once belonged to The Mid East Alliance remain trapped inside, forever entombed as mere decoration.

After their descent, even bigger than what was above, is a large lair, roughly 400 meters around with a massive hole in the middle about 200 meters deep lay before them.

A combination of yellow lightning and pale white smoke erupts from the pit in front of them. A reptillian figure with navy blue skin and a red underbelly with spines akin to that of Godzilla's, but composed of pure crystal along with two bigger crystals erupting from it's shoulders rises from the pit.

The pale white crystals upon it's shoulders glow in sync with the yellow crown-like crest upon it's head as the creature screeches into a laughter.

"𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐇𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀! 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲, 𝐈 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫..." SpaceGodzilla says

Magath stares at the massive creature, knowing full well this thing could kill them all in the blink of an eye but composes himself as the disciplined solider he was.

One of his peers either has stones or has a death wish, raising his voice at the creature as he spoke.

"What do you want with us? Who the Hell do you think you are to have us at your beckon ca-"

Before Magath's comrade can finish, the crest upon SpaceGodzilla's head glows slightly as all but Zeke are yanked from the ground on which they stand

Now suspended mid air, SpaceGodzilla, with the power of his telekinetic abilities, pulls Magath and his four associates toward him until they meet his blazing orange eyes.

"𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬." SpaceGodzilla begins "𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲, 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐲. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐘 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞!" SpaceGodzilla growls, flaring his nostrils