Chapter 26: God of Destruction

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

As the warriors who fight for the safety of both their Earths plan out their means of attack, The Jaegerists station themselves on the island's pier, preparing themselves for the interlopers of The New Eldian Empire to make themselves known.

Floch, from within one of the main business buildings, watches as the massive clouds of steam stretch across the ocean, the only thing that remains and will remain of The Wall Titan's march. The smell of sea salt in the air becoming more pungent as a result of their trek while gulls ride the winds.

From within the building, Lady Azumabito as well as the Izuru Engineers are held captive, both as tools....and leverage.

"Look at the size of those steam clouds!" Floch says "History's never changed so much in a single day! Of course, the history of Izuru will change as well..."

"All of civilization is about to be flattened, and something new will arise where it stood." Floch continues "Whatever concerns you had will soon be dead and gone...we've only the future to worry about."

Several Izuru Engineers look at Floch and The Jaegerists in terror as theyre held at gunpoint.

"These engineers will be a valuable asset to our homeland, it'd be a shame to lose anymore of them, so please do as your told." Floch says as two of his soldiers drag a pair of bodies out of the meeting room, fresh bullet holes in their heads and their throats just having been cut.

"I was hoping I could avoid saying anything that would disrupt this fine mood you're in." Lady Azumabito begins, causing a suprised look on Floch's face

"But what is this change you speak of and what will become of it?" She asks "If you think slaughtering the human race will guarantee peace here on Paradis, you'll be quite disappointed." She continues

"You won't make your world any less violent by making it smaller. When tomorrow comes, you'll have done nothing but contained the killing to your own home." She finishes, the words of Lady Azumabito etching into Floch's psyche.

"I'll take your words to heart." Floch says, his hands behind his back "But in any world, it's important to understand our place." He says as he begins to raise his gun to Lady Azumabito's head, his face is revealed to be that the sane man he once was...now gone.

"Izuru's technology will be useful to Eldia, but our security is our greatest concern...and we don't exactly need a plane or a seafaring fleet to flourish as a nation." Floch continues

"Trouble will be nipped in the bud. This is the world now." Floch finishes

The Engineers look on in terror, the representative of their own nation about to meet a bloody end.

"FLOCH!" A voice rings out "WHERE ARE YOU!"

Meanwhile...outside

The voice is revealed to be that of Armin Arlert's, he places himself just outside of the meeting building on horseback, Connie at his side.

"WE NEED THE AZUMABITO!" He yells

Floch, upon hearing the yells of his name, opens a window to address the source of the noise.

"Wait, Armin?!?" Floch asks "What are you yelling for?"

"There you are!" Armin says "The Armored and Cart Titan have regrouped and are escaping together! We need that plane airborne!" He yells with urgency in an attempt of deceive the deluded Jaegerist leader.