12.Eclipse I

Ava was already tired from walking around the pack house, after all she was almost human except for the blood in her vein.
It was no biggie to her honestly she had learn to blend in with the humans, no one looked down on her in the human realm she was look upon because of her high status in the realm. she was sure their sudden disappearance has caused an uproar. Her father's business, her mother's business was left unattended to a weeks now, there was lots of things she still needed to learn.
Now she wasn't going to see her mom nor her Dad again.

"Ava", Sarah called walking towards her
"Sarah, you are back already?"
"Just arrived, you look like you just pass through a storm"
"I couldn't sleep a wink I keep having nightmares even when wide awake".
"oh poor you", she pulled her into a hug.
' what will become of you now' she thought.
"Ava look at me, you will be fine okay i and won't let anything happen to you. come on let's go to your room".
She took her back to her room after tucking her into her bed successfully she made her way out the room closing the door gently after her.

"sincere to your task"
Sarah gasp surprised turning sharping to the source.
"Marcus!!!"

He chuckle moving closer as the almost full moon shone on him revealing his incredible raven black hair he was dress in complete black his denim jacket matching his jean. The hall was completely silent with not a single soul except her and Marcus.
since Ava lives in the secluded part of the pack house
not much people comes this way.

"What the heck are you doing Marcus", she said dragging him Into her room and shutting the door, glancing around the room he took a stand in front of the fire place. The room was with a wardrobe a bed big enough to contain two, a bedside lamp a door leading to the bathroom not much.

"well to see you," he smiled genuinely his eyes warm as the sun and his sharp jawline relaxed showing he wasn't in one of his moods, he was fairly good looking.

"Oh cut the crab",appering in pack without permission could be seen as traitorous act and could get them killed.
"why are you here I don't assume it to see me we are not that of an acquaintance to meet up casually".

He sat up suddenly becoming serious.
"why didn't you report back on what went down"?
"I was unable to"
"For the past two weeks?
"Been busy"
"well Agatha is infuriated, she doesn't want your identity nor the girl to be out just yet. you should have came back when you had the chance to".
"she's safe with me, she won't turn just yet, I can still supress her inner being nothing would go wrong"

"Not for long, Marcus stood up and move around the room. The eclipse is almost in place you can't suppress her for long. you have to bring her back to the coven. Marcus moved away from the window to face Sarah. You know your self what would happen if she's sniff out things could get out of control her awakening isn't far any more, she has to break through this time".
Sarah sigh and stood facing Marcus.
"I would bring her on the day of the eclipse"
"it better to be safe than sorry"Marcus added jokingly.
"Adios",he smirk and dematerialize.
Sarah breath out a sigh .
'it becoming hard on me'.
The next week was a joyous occasion, mount pack were making preparations for the eclipses and everyone were busy

Ava walk in to the living room seeing the lively atmosphere, she move out of the way of a maid who was carrying an already washed laundry.
"aarryiiii", Alpha west daughter mumble as she tried to get out of her crib.
Ava chuckle poking her cheek, the little girl keep on playing.
"Ava?"
"Aunt Elena", Alpha west Luna came into the living room holding a feeding bottle, little summer raise her voice at sight of her mom. She took her out the crib and sat on the couch.

"How are you?"
"Am okay", she took a seat next to her watching as she fed summer who clung to the bottle like it was her dear life. Ava laughed looking at the little girl, which made summer stop to stare at her too after not understanding what was going on she resume on her meal.
"she's adorable",Elena comment.
"Yeah she has your eyes"
"Really I thought she looked more like her dad"
"she share both of your looks".
Elena laughed.
"The eclipse preparations is on going would you like me to get you anything?"
"Not really I won't be taking part"
"what but why....... oh sorry"
" it okay, I have never taken part in any pack event before, am use to the human ways so it okay for me, but I'd like to watch it this time not to take in though".
"Am sure you would find it fun"
"Then I can't wait".
They both chatted away talking about various things.