10. The visit I

Ava sigh in relief. "okay thank bye", she drop the phone by her bedside and got up.opening the balcony door she breathes in the fresh night air, leaning on the rail. Ava stare out into the night.

The sky is full of stars and the moon was almost full.
The pack has been preparing for it cause it was predicted by an ancient oracle that twenty years after the birth of a scarlet she wolf on her twenty birthday the moon will turn red and she will be awaken bringing total chaos to the world. next week was the blood moon and it will surface and the pack house will be in chaos, 'cause werewolves will go out of their minds and shift form unwilling the process was said to be torture and totally agonizing, those who experience it twenty years ago has live to tell the story.
But it's sounds like myth to Ava cause nobody has ever seen the scarlet wolf and nothing was heard about her since the prophesy.
they could very much say she doesn't exist cause no one has ever confirm it to be true, well except for one thousand years ago.

one thousand years ago a scarlet wolf once lived in the supernatural realm. It was said that she was a being born by the most powerful supernatural being and a powerful Alpha who reigns then some even say she was birthed by a female fae or a female dragon or any supernatural being ever existed cause her birth mother was uncertain and her identity was hidden.
She was raise by her father who was an Alpha but being the Alpha daughter didn't stop people from hating her, 'cause she was the only wolf was has a scarlet fur and close to being a goddess ,so who wouldn't hate her for being different.

she had no friends nobody to call her own except for her dad. He loved her dearly and she meant the world to him.

But one day her doom came in form of a lover and her world was slowly torn apart shredded into pieces as he was the doom who took her from the face of their dimension ending her life, cause the people believe she will end them all if she wasn't taken out.

Ava breath out sadly as she remembered the story Sara told her when she was younger. the girl was a unfortunate being and now everyone is preparing themselves to take her out again if she shows up because some prophesy said she was reborn.

But the world has been fine since twenty years ago so what are they scared of. They didn't even let the lady to rest in peace.

Nobody knows if the myth was true or not 'cause nobody has lived for that long ,yes werewolves has longer life span than humans but not long enough to live for one thousand years. Well except for witches who can live that long they could cast spells and freeze their ageing.
and other supernatural beings are now folklore cause history books said that the portal to other realms were sealed in order of keep the balance .

So what are they afraid of and Ava birthday was just a day to the actual day it will be no fun if the people she will be celebrating it with are anxious as hell it better she reminds no one of it.

Ava sigh deeply as the night air starts to get colder she walk back in and shut the door to the balcony before welcoming the warm comfort of her bed.
The raven flew on the rail before flying away.

After the noise has died down silver settled on his bar stool and drank alcohol he had a long day and tomorrow will also drain him. He drank his night away and ended up sleeping on the stool.

The window slide shut and foot step walk quietly towards the bar.
on getting to the sleeping man he bared his fangs and raise his claw ready to bring it down to the man's neck.
with an windy speed the man was nock down his back with silver on top ready to snap the intruders neck, the curtain was slide open and the morning sun shine in almost blinding silver on the spot.

"ahhhh.... you sick bastards", silver groan covering his sensitive eyes.

"Oopps! sorry my bad"

The man on the floor sat up dusting his hands while grinning to himself.

"How could the Alpha of silver pack still be sleeping around 12:46pm."

the lady in cat suit walks forward with a long strides provided by her long legs.

"You reek of alcohol", she sat on the couch.

"How did you two get in my pack"silver growled but not in a angry way.

"Is that how to greet an old friend"

"seems he didn't Miss us", the guy by the bar said.
The door was open and Liam Walked in talking instantly.
"silver someone sight a man and a woman climbing in throu......"

Liam took a Fighting stance almost immediately as he sight silver seated on the floor with the intruders feeling at home.
"awwwn who's the adorable boy reminds me of my cat ginny", Liam didn't like the comment he was compared to a cat, he was a gamma and he didn't earn that position by being compared to a cat.
silver seem to not bother

"Samantha.... Rick.." Dave Walk in not surprise about the twins visit, that was not their first time.

" took you long." Samantha said.

"you know them",

"they are silver friends more like his family.
And also they are ancient so you might want to avoid offending them"
Dave whisper.

"Don't scare the boy Dave"

"Stop sneaking into my pack and use the entrance for once"

"Then that would be no fun. Rick said as he took a sip of a tequila, he grit his teeth in satisfaction as it went down his throat. Still the best as always".

"I heard of the attack on your pack,it been a while", Samantha said playing with the cupid on the table.

"Any news on who planned this?"

"None yet we questioned the people we got about who supply them with the bombs but no one his willing to answer", Dave reply.

"Keep it going till they speak".

"Okay Alpha"

"Has the witch from mount pack left?"

"Witch?"

Samantha and Rick said the twins not believing their ears.

"Oh that's the least he found...."

Silver glared at Dave almost immediately.

Rick saw this and stare at both alpha and beta.

"What are you hid..."

"Silver!!"
Anna called rushing in.she stop when she saw Samantha and Rick in the room.

"bunny!!"Rick said sweeping her off the floor
The sixteen years old laugh as she was raised up.
Rick drop her and she rush off to Samantha.

"Look how big you are now"

"Are you staying for long this time?"The kid asked

"Maybe if silver accept...."

"What the use of asking you do as you wish anyway"

Silver stood up the floor and pat Anna on the head.
"Later little wolf, stay away from my bar Rick. I will go freshen up quick."
With that he made his way to his room.

..........................
Happy New year guys

Please support by voting and commenting thanks for sparing your time to read...