11.The Visit II

"Not necessarily have had my share of men they are all the same,always eyeing their death".
Samantha said referring to the group of men whistling at her at the training ground. she had taken a stroll with Rick ,Dave and liam around the pack Wich led them to the training ground.
Samantha has a shoulder length brown hair which was shiny under the sun she was a beauty but very lethal one. she was a very dominant ancient she wolf without a pack, her and Rick were considered broker in the supernatural realm they collect and sell information to packs.
Samantha wasn't feminine but wasn't manly either she shares similar features to Rick. He is handsome built and very manly he has a playful features when he smiles but when he was serious no one dares stand in his way without sweating under is gaze.
Samantha look around the room and her eyes fell on someone who didn't wave at her presence not to even take a glimpse at her.
'interesting' she thought.

"if anyone of you can successfully get to Rick and touch him you will have a chance to have drink with me later today"

The guys cheered ready for the challenge. Rick scowl at his sister.

"Don't use me as bait",he said
"you are doing just fine,"Samantha replied.
The trainees move forward to touch Rick there were almost twenty of them.
Samantha hit one and gave him a push back which slammed him hard on the wall across the room.

"I never said it was going to be easy,"Samantha grin. Dave shook his head the twins were always full of mischiefs.
They all fought Samantha but no one could get pass her to Rick. within seven minutes she knock them all down and they wince on the floor.
she pat her clothes to straighten them.
Liam stood dumb folded at the back not knowing what to say.
'she's crazy' he thought.

"you all need to train more", Samantha commented.
"Cut them some slack Sam", silver said walking into the training ground
" You are bulling them". Curious members of the pack were already outside of the training ground peeking in on the unfamiliar face.
"are they the new member"
"they got the chance to talk to the alpha on their first day" they whisper among themselves.
"They aren't new that's Samantha and Rick they are ancient like the alpha", the members who are familiar with them replied.
"you mean they are one of the ancient that exists", the first man nodded and the second man added
" we have five ancients that exists in the supernatural realm, alpha silver, Samantha, Rick and two other who are unknown rumors has it that they exist in another realms".
"it just rumor though They haven't showed up yet no one has ever seen them."

"who's that over there"? Samantha refer to the guy who was still training.

silver look over at him and grin. "He caught your interest".
"I like fine things"
"indeed"Rick reply
" That Christopher he's mute", Dave reply.
" What ...a mute wolf, how possible?"Rick said
"he came in as a refugee to our pack five years ago and hasn't spoken a world since then .
"Then how do you communicate with him?" Samantha ask.
"pack link", silver reply.
"He must have been through a lot growing up to have lost his voice"liam said.
"Alpha", a warrior came in and greet.The captive won't talk"
silver turn to go but Rick stop him .
"Am coming with you"
silver nodded and Liam, Dave and Samantha followed suit to the dungeon

......................... sorry for not posting I have no excuse for that.... sorry
,