9. bad idea II

Silver walk out his study room and towards the opposite direction of the hallway. As he made his way to his room, one of the doors down the hallway creak open and a maid came out . she stood shock at the sight of the Alpha, she bow quickly and made her way trying to get past him.
Silver stop obviously seeing her shaking badly.
"what are you doing on this floor, who assign you here".
silver questioned.

"I...ah....am sorry Alpha...."
she start to shook while crying bitterly.
'get down here now ' he mind link his beta and gamma.

"what did you do," he asked trying rein his temper and stay calm.

"They took my family I...I.. was forced to".
silver grip her neck when her voice was starting to get loud.

"speak!!"

Dave and Liam rush down to them in no time.

"what going on?" Liam question

"I found her coming out of my security room", Silver said.

"your family won't be spared either way if you don't speak".

"there's bombs being plant in every corner of the pack house so I divert the security Cameras to footage of last week...............

"Liam call the search team right now close the pack gate, make sure everyone vacate the market and take safety, Silver growled.

"where else is the bomb being plant?"

"Every where in the pack house".

Dave cursed and immediately mind link everyone one to vacate the pack house .

"take her to the dungeons,"he handed her to Dave.

Silver walk briskly down the pack house, everyone was running around trying to get cover, werewolves don't like fire it painful to endure and the burns don't heal quickly.

The search team rush in.

"make sure every bomb is taken out"

"Silver what going on?"
A red head girl said rushing down the stairs.

"Anna I want you to go to the barrel now make sure you are in the barrel and not any where near the pack house okay ".

"but ......"

"Max take Anna away."

"No wait, silver......"

"I found one!!!"
silver rushed over.

"It timed thirty minutes alpha".

"shit no ......search out the freaking bombs and made sure it all disconnected. come with me Dave I need to know which bastard has the gut to pull this shit and I will make sure they all pay".

Silver walk over to the dungeon where the maid was being held he stood before her where she was chained to the ground.

" Who sent you?"

" I don't know please alpha I was only informed that my family was taken my mate and my pup they are being held hostage , and if I don't do what they want they will both be killed."

" So you didn't care to inform any one, and place my entire pack in danger for your selfish reason".

"Am sorry please save my family",
the omega pleaded.

"We only have one option and that to seek help from the witch we can't detect all the bombs it all hidden careful and we have only twenty minutes before it explodes".

Silver sneer at the thought of a witch coming into the territory but it seems it the only option he has left.

"Bring me Ava witch connect Alpha west on the phone.

After two rings alpha west picked up immediately.

"Hello?"

Dave spoke to alpha west on the phone and they seem to come to an agreement.
After the line went off.
"She will be here within five minutes"Dave said.

"How many minutes do we have left before the bomb go off."

" Eighteen minutes", Dave reply.

'We disconnected five bombs already. Liam said to silver through the pack link , only God knows how many was fixed.
Silver was informed that the witch had arrived and was being brought in she show up in no time with three of the mount pack guards to ensure her safety, as if it was enough.

Dave did the talking knowing silver for his hatred the witches.

"We only have ten minutes left to locate and disconnect this bomb and we are running out of time," Dave said as calm as he can be.

"This bomb are not magic so I can't nun their effects but I can create ward around the pack to void out any electronics device so it will give you enough time to find all bomb and disconnect them."

Silver growls at Sarah his wolf not approving of her using wards on his pack, witches are not to be trusted.

"Silver we don't have enough time we have to do this for the pack and our loved ones".

Silver close his eyes wishing badly to break the neck of who ever had done this.
How they got in here was not going well with him. There are a lot of people who has willing betrayed him in his pack and it not gonna end well when he gets his hands on them, they will wish for death to come faster.

Silver gave her a go ahead but not after repeatedly threatening the witch to drown her if she does anything harmful to his pack.
At least that was a light threat.

The ward was cast and all electronics device went off and refuse to get turned on even the lights and all.

It was late in the afternoon so there was enough light from the sun to find whatever they need.

The search continues and even a bomb detector was used it was late in the evening that all the bombs were gathered together close to twenty five bombs were found.

Silver grit his teeth, Sarah brought down the wards and nothing happened and a sigh of relief went around.

"Inform everyone the storm is over but made sure to stay alert and extra patrol tonight it been long they test my patience and I will be ready for them".
Every one began to disperse the witch looked weak and tired, she had exhausted her body by trying to keep up the wards herself, normally witches work in groups .

"I don't think I can teleport us back to mount pack", Sarah said to the mount pack guards.

Dave looked at silver for permission to accommodate them till tomorrow where they can make their journey back to mount pack.

'make sure they don't step on the Alpha floor I don't want to see any witch close to my apartment" silver said through the mind link.

Dave nodded and face the guest .............................

....................................
Please support me by voting and commenting your thoughts.

Thanks for your support.