8. Bad idea I

Arriving at silver pack one hour later, silver walked into his living room and answer the greetings of his pack members.

"Alpha silver I believe it rude to keep your guest waiting for too long",
Alpha Philip said to the sight of silver.

"What guest! Who you?, Did I invite you",
silver said taking a sit on his throne like chair in his study.

"Dave???"
Dave shook his head wondering why silver was dragging him into this.

"See we didn't call you here, you decided on your own to pay a visit and on a gutty demand to see the Alpha after my beta attended to you such disrespect alpha Philip, such disrespect. Now you trying to teach me manners in my territory"

Silver sat back on his chairs.

" You know I could crush you on your spot right".

Alpha Philip chuckle nervously and said.
"Ah where are my manners, um well am here to discuss our security measures I heard fang pack was wiped out by rogues and ah.... He chuckled nervously and since we're neighbouring pack, we could form some alliance to protect ourselves from attacks.

Silver stare at him uninterested.

"Is that why you are here?"

"Of course it a good offer, considering that I have trained forces and connection I'd say........"

" Am not interested",
Silver said getting up his seat.

"What but, that not alright I could lend you my army for war".

Silver turn and scowl at him.

"Do I look like I lack anything".

"You are unstable Alpha Silver and you could be a danger to your pack I will....."

Blood splatter on the wall dripping to the ground. Silver hands was soaked with blood and alpha Philip loose body lay on the ground pitifully with a ragged broken neck.

Dave close his eyes not surprised that silver personality has switch with it bad side for a split second and back.

Liam simply shook his head. What a moron the Alpha of claw park is.

" Clean up this mess" silver said before walking out.