5. Make her shed tears

Silver stood up and made his way to Ava still not taking his eyes off her.
His beta Dave followed and his gamma also.

"Alpha silver," west called recognizing him almost immediately.

Silver nodded in greeting his Black eyes never leaving Ava, his sharp jawline ticking, his skin pickling for his mate touch his instinct telling him to claim her has his, it been almost seven hundred years of not meeting his mate and now he has to hold back from touching her, he will not be greedy and wait.

Ava didn't look his way even with all the recognition he got.

Her lips remain pale and her face not quite colourful.

"Please let all move to the field where the final right will be performed"
Alpha west said to everyone one present.

They all move to the field .
Words were exchanged eulogy was said.
People paid their final right by dropping white rose on the slab of woods made for the both deceased.

West pick up a touched wood and hand it to Ava . She stares at it for a long time before accepting it and shakily light up the slab. The wood burned carrying spark of tiny flames around.

Ava stood and watch even as every one depart back into the building.

"Go I will be right behind you",
Silver said to his beta gamma and Sasha. They bowed and made their way in.

Silver move close to Ava and stood beside her Fighting the urge to hold her.

"They are not coming back"
Ava turn to him finally noticing him her stare was lifeless.

"They are gone and never gonna come back", he said again.

Ava kept mute.

"Do you know the worst path, your dad died trying to keep you safe, your mom heart was pulled out ruthlessly and it was all your fault"

" No it wasn't," she whispered.

"It wasn't ? You were the reason they are no more, they could have fled the scenes undetected but you were too weak and almost human so they stayed behind to fight and keep you safe".

" Stop", she said with shaky voice.

" You didn't even mourn them what sort of a daughter are you".

" No....no stop", she screamed . It pained him to see her like this,

" No...... It wasn't my fault , it wasn't..... I...."

Alpha west rushed out , followed by his brothers.

" What are you doing?"

"Stay back ,he warned. she has to get it out she has to mourn her parents. Don't "

he said his wolf flashing to the surface. He hate to do this but he has to do this.

Ava screamed again, Sarah watched from the side line and finally speaking up.

Sarah use her magic to play alpha Jed last words.

"Ava my child if you are watching this am probably gone and you are in bad state. Your mother must have tag along, she promised to follow me if ever anything happens to me.
Am so sorry my child we didn't mean to leave you in this cruel world.
Don't ever think your self weak. Remember I said you are a alpha daughter and my blood runs in your vein.
Obstacles would come, you will be betrayed by those you didn't expect to.
But losing hope shouldn't be the end.
You will meet your mate one day and he will be a great man and he will take good care of you and you would make lots of pups and be happy.
Don't be sad we love you so much my dear, be happy.

And the message was over.

A tear drop from Ava eyes and another and another till she burst into tears.
She cried so hard that she curled on the ground .
Silver sigh in so deeply that it seemed like everyone heard it.
He bend and pick Ava up the floor.
Even though there was tension in the air that didn't go past them.
Did silver just carried Ava like he touched her, it wasn't a news but silver hated skin contact even when he had sex he took the females from the behind or he ties them to the bed.

There was something weird about the situation.
Even his beta and gamma stood with wide eyes half expecting silver to drop her but instead he said.

"Which way is her room?"

West came back to conscious and said.
"Second floor the third room to the right"

He nodded and made his way up.
Ava had her face buried in his white shirt still crying.
The guest watch with wide eyes obviously starting a gossip for the week.

...................................
Thanks for your support
Please click the vote button and comment how you feel about the story.
Thank you