2. Extinct of the fang pack I

"I am sorry, I... It so hard on me I can't lose you okay".

Marie fell back on her seat suddenly exhausted while her mate pat her back.

"Am sorry mom for making you so worried sick, I didn't mean to make you sad, I just........ I just wanted to live my life. I get it I don't have a wolf but.... that isn't a reason to sit and sulk for the loss"

"You are my daughter Ava and nothing can change the fact that my blood runs through your vein, wolf or no wolf you have Alpha aura and you are a dominant female, you will make a great leader one day and the pack will look on to you. So you don't have to waste your time on petty things like sulking on heartbreak "

Ava looked at him surprised .

"Sarah told me about it. Ava began to grind her teeth wondering what else Sarah said to him. Don't lash out on her later, I forced her to tell me"

The line rang and Alpha Jed picked almost instantly.

"Come on dear take a walk with me"

Marie said leading her daughter out to the hallway before making their way to the back yard.

Ava watch as the warriors train both in their wolf form and human form.
The people send their greetings to them either by the pack mind link or simply speaking out.

" You know back before I met your father I was an heart breaker myself, being the betas daughter and the only female in my family I received all the love my family has to offer,I was over pampered, spoiled, and I speak rudely to people.
I wasn't the lovely type of female infact I was the badass type being a dominant female earn me a lot of reputation"

"I knew you were the badass type mom".

" You knew?"

"No I didn't just guess it when ever I was in for a lecture, you are always going lady Gaga."

Marie chuckle.

"I changed when I met your dad, I mean he changed me. I frightened him so much that he didn't know what to do with me, am always cursing and beating the males In my pack and I never listen to instructions."

" I bet he thought about chaining you down"

"I didn't let him mate with me on our first meeting and the pull of the
mate bond almost drove him crazy".

"I heard it affects the males than the females?"

"Yes, it does it drove their wolf crazy".

Suddenly the alarm went off .

"Rogues, take the Luna and her pup to safety", the head guard shout. Ava couldn't get angry at him for calling her a pup, he's like 400years old while she is
22 see the difference she's obviously a pup .

Marie pulled her daughter as the warriors rush to take cover while the Luna make it back to the house.
Ava could hear the sound of war and cracking of bones as the fighters shifts to their wolf form .

Jed rush to meet his family in the living room.

" Are you okay",
he growls as his wolf disapprove of any harm coming to his mate and pup.

" Go, take the secret exit and meet Sarah she will create a portal to our realm. Go keep our pup safe".

"No ! what! You are coming with us right?"

"I will be right behind you"

"No you are coming with us"

"I can't I have to fight beside my people am an Alpha remember".

"Jed don't do this to me"

" I don't have much time go. He kissed her deep and kiss Ava on the head. I love you both so much now go"

He push them away as he watch them race to the back door before turning to his wolf and ran out into the battle.

"Luna"

" Hurry the fight is closing in"

Marie said to Sarah.

" Mom what about dad?"

" We have to go"
Marie said her eyes yellow her wolf itchy to fight to defend their mate but she has to think about her daughter she's defend less and a easy target to the enemy.

As Sarah said an incantations a blinding lights began to form circle around them, the next second they were enveloped by the light and found themselves in their realm.

A great noisy battle erupt behind them, it was a set up, their palace was being attack. The Beta and gamma was leading the pack pushing the enemy back.

Ava shook in fear at the sight before her.

Gore everywhere, crack of bones and stench of blood and sweat.
Cry of the helpless the fall of their pack. Her mother watched in horror and pain .

" No Marie don't go over there we have to go let run, come on Marie"

"Let me go Sarah take Ava away from here please keep her safe and don't stop me, what kind of Luna would I be if I run away".

"Mom don't go please, don't....... don't leave me "

"Ava everything Will be fine go...go with Sarah okay".

Sarah grab Ava and dematerialize as a group of rogues ran to attack them.
Marie shifted and fought back as her wolf roar angrily

.......................................

Please keep reading my story I promise you will enjoy it, and also recommend your friend to view it
Thanks for your support