Chapter 20: An Audience With A Queen

You felt a slight nudge...your eyes quickly opened...
.
.
.
Where were you?...

You could see in this strange world...both eyes to be exact...another dream?

Rubbing your eyes, you slowly began to take in your surroundings...

A massive green field...flowers of every kind growing around you with both beauty and fragility.

But their vibrant colors were not welcomed or complimented by the the moon's night light from above...the simple sight of it was enough to make you gain a slight smile...but as you looked up in both wonder and awe...the ground beneath you began to shake...

Immediately looking around in high alert, you looked to thendistance before seeing somthing begin to raise over the horizon...but it wasn't the sun...

Like an enveloping and threatening shadow...you watched as a wave of Grimm rush it's way towards you.

Y/N: ...

"What the-"

Is what you were about to say...but there wasn't a voice that could be heard.

Confused and now frightened, you turned tail before running away from the hoard...butbthen you stopped...

There was another wave opposite from the one approaching...

But this one...it wasn't made of Grimm...it was people?

Men dressed in strange attire, and different weapons. And within that group...you could spot...Summer?...Tai?

Your eyes began to wonder on both side.

The side of Grimm was aided by Salem, Cinder, Roman, Neo, and many others you haven't met yet. Along with the several horrifying and ancient Grimm that stood out from the rest.

The side of soldiers however, were being assisted by massive steel machines with weapons strapped on every angle...but you couldn't see your old family...and your "friends" from Beacon...

But then...on both sides...one from the each side ran faster than the others...and...

They looked like you...?

On the side of Grimm, a Stag masked mirror image of you ran forth, but...they...looked different...

They looked...corrupted...in pain...but in his black laced eyes held hope with a bright smile...his body ran like and animal as he ran with his chest low to the ground. Both antlers were completely dark and the mask that looked like yours...was decorated with what looked like years of battle...

In his hands however was a bow much comparable to the Banshee...but...it looked as if its frame was almost completely replaced with web and bones...and the arrows looked to be jagged and riddled with thorns

On the side of mankind however...you could see the other version of yourself...

He ran towards you with what looked like desperation filling his...blinds eyes...yet his despite being on a side of his own kind...he looked more worse for ware than the other variant of yourself...

He ran with a limp with tears streaming from his eyes...he looked desperate...and was calling out to you...he-...he looked tired as well...as if he wanted whatever it was...to be done and over...

And the bow in his hands...it was the Banshee...but it looked damaged to the point of you confusing it from another weapon. Not to mention the arrows he held were...cracked...

But...then you saw it...

While transitioning views from both sides...you saw...another you...