Chapter 24~The End of The Second

I laid on the floor with my headphones on max volume around my ears. I listened to Build The Cities by Tristam X Karma Fields. It had an amazing beat to it along with what I love in music. A danceable beat and vocals. Everytime I had music playing in my ears, I always had a smile on my face. Exactly as the song came to an end, my eyes slowly opened. I woke up with a teddy bear in my arms and Ty hugging me frome behind. My face felts hot and red as I stood up. I looked at Sky's bed and saw the sheets shaking from laughter.

"Very funny Sky you asshole." I said annoyed as I walked over to his bed.

I pulled the sheets away and saw it was a vibrator used by Minx. I covered my eyes and walked to the roof with vomit halfway from my throat and I bent over the rooftop to look at the bottom. I threw up and had another flashback of it again, causing more throw- up to come out. Minx came up wearing a robe and her face entirely red.

"Could've used the bathroom." I said shivering.

She walked closer until we were very close to each other.

"Minx, you're getting a little close there." I said backing up a little.

Minx hugged me and I hugged back.

"The others don't really have any pranks today." She said.

"Then where are they?" I asked.

"They're out for lunch." She replied.

I nodded and looked out to the town. The sun was setting, causing the sky to become purple and orange and blue at the same time. It was beautiful. Minx stayed next to me though, which made me feel awkward. She has never stayed with me for this long.

"So..." I said.

"Sorry about earlier though." She apologized.

I nodded and sighed.

"Something wrong?" She asked.

"No..." I said.

The others still haven't come back though. It was becoming night and the both of us were getting worried. I hope they didn't do anything.

This luckily is the last terrible chapter.

(Yes I agree this is the last chapter but it isnt terrible. Cause next book is the origins of you.)

Ah yes. My story. Can I break the fourth wall there?

(Maybe. I'll let you type it.)

Ok

(This is the last chapter of the AoT series for a while. Next book is Chris' origin. Just like the other origin, this book will tell you of how Chris came to be.)