Chapter 16~Horror Game Situations (Part 1)

I woke up with my head spinning and my balance was as fucked as Yamimash's ass. Fog blinded me and the sun or moon did not shine. Trees surrounded me in the forest I knew I was in now.

"Hello? Anyone here?" I asked blindedly into the vast emptiness of the forest.

I saw the same flashlight I had from the asylum. I picked it up and stumbled as I walked to what I think is north. I saw my purple headphones around my neck, glow and clear some of the fog. Trees were visable but the sky was not.

"Sky? Ty? Weird stalker girl I met a while ago?" I asked again.

My voice echoed but nothing was said in response. Crows cawed and flew away as I went further into the forest. The fog went away and the moon finally shined. I looked around and saw things shining. Mushrooms glowed blue, some leaves glowed green or brown, and gems shined red. I didn't pick any of them up. I just kept walking and walking and walking for what seemed like forever. It just seemed like I was going in circles.

"There has to be someone..." I said, determined.

I saw an outhouse with a crescent carved into the door and allowing the inside to be visible. I pulled to door and went inside to see if there was something in the crappy ass toilet. I didn't find anything in there so I turned to walk away. A growl emmited from the outhouse and I turned back in fright to see what it is. A black shadow with white glowing eyes climbed out of the toilet and started to make itself towards me rather quickly. In fear, I ran as fast as I could. Many dangers are in a normal forest. I wonder what would have happened if I picked up those normal things I saw in the beginning like the mushrooms, the gems, and the leaves. Would they have killed me? Or helped me?