Chapter 19~ Fourth Wall

(I told you Chris. Its time.)

What did I do!?

(You have broken the fourth wall.)

WHERE AM I?!

(You are where the fourth wall used to be.)

So...I'm here to fuck shit up?

(No. It's about time I get in the story)

What?! No no no no. You can stay out.

(Too late)

The floor turned black beneath my feet and an obstacle course was laid in front of me. A hole was summoned and a person came down from it. A pillar was made beneath him and he stood on it. The hole dissapeared and I stared at him.

"Who are you?" I asked and my voice echoed infinitely.

"I am the Author." He said.

"So I call you Author?"

"Yes basically I control everything. Like so!" The Author shouted and gravity fell on me.

I could barely stand up.

"I warned you from everytime to stop damaging the fourth wall and look where we are." He said.

Gravity soon stopped pushing down on me and I could finally stand.

"Now, as I said last chapter, you can die." The Author said.

A crack echoed around us as he said that sentence.

"You just cracked the fourth wall more!" I shouted as my arm was ripped off.

I looked at my right arm and felt unbareable pain.

"I hate this story. I hate the author. Not you author the author behind the screen and typing away at his keyboard." I said.

The floor cracked more and more and soon....it broke. The author dissapeared as I feel in the darkness. I woke up with sunlight on my face and everyone around me with concerned looks. I was finally out of the insanity of horror and the fourth wall. For good.