Chapter 14~ Going Out Alone

I sat on the edge of the wall. The sun was setting in the west and the sky was a bright orange with a hint of pink. The sky behind me was already a light blue, ready to turn dark purple.

"I wish there was someone on this Earth that wouldn't leave me." I said while watching the sun leave the sky.

The sky was then replaced with the moon. It was low in the sky with its crecent appearance. I looked back at the town that laid in the comfort of the wall.

"There's no one here for me..." I continued.

The lights came on and the city lit up like Luminous City in Pokemon X/Y. In the center was a park. Only a while ago. There was an explosion that happened there. The amount of severed limbs everywhere. Blood dripping from the swings and rooftops of the houses. I remembered the look on Ty's face when he saw. He has a horrified look. One that if you had a picture, you couldn't figure out if the picture was of him.

"Nobody wants me here anyways..." I said to myself.

I sighed and looked down at the ground. Two-Thousand Five-Hundred feet in the air. I moved myself closer to the edge so my tailbone was the only thing resting itself on the wall's top.

Before I leave, I need to get something. I thought in my head.

I went to the ladder you climb to get up and down the wall. One-Thousand Six-Hundred steps of ladders kept me from the ground. I climbed down in eleven minutes and reached the point where I can jump down safely. My hands let go of the steel ladder and I fell twenty-five feet to the ground. I landed on my feet and tumbled a little to my right. I gained my balance on a house that barely was occupied.

"I gotta get back." I started to talk to myself as I ran.

"I need to leave.." I let myself continue.

I ran faster and faster until I crashed myself into a pole and my nose started to bleed. I limped/walked the rest of the way 'home' and when I got there, nobody was awake. I tiptoed my way to the roof as quiet as I could. I made it to the roof with no incedents. I finally made it to the roof and the three dimensional maneuver gear was still there. I put it around my waist and launched the two rods into the wall. Soon, I will be gone.