Chapter 2~Neverending Nightmares

I opened my eyes to what was my worst nightmare. I was buried up to my neck in the ground outside the walls that protected the city. I felt vibrations coming from in front of me. Birds flew away in unison, crowing.I knew what was coming, the moment that tress started to fall down. Eyes glowed behind trees and stared at me, right into my eyes and studying the very essence of me. The face came out of the trees and showed a titan. It was crouched, staring at me without blinking.

"An abnormal..." I whispered to myself.

It stared at me and grabbed me with two fingers by the head. I screamed in pain as the titan started to compress his index finger and thumb on my skull. I looked down slowly and noticed a gun in my pocket. I slowly reached down and picked it up then realized the titan was looking away as if it were waiting. I looked with my one eye that was uncovered in the direction the giant was looking and saw nothing. I gripped the handle of my gun and pulled it out. The titan snapped its vision back and me and without hesitation started to squeeze my skull, this time successfully curshing it. Blood splattered everywhere and at the moment that I died, I awoken to Sky and Mark leaning over me and watching.

"You guys perverts or what?" I asked with a scowl forming on my face.

"No no no! Ty was just worried about you." Sky said with a jealous face forming that was very obvious.

"He wanted to most menliess of men to watch over you." Mark said flexing.

"More like the idiotic of idiots and the dumbest of all." I said standing up and pulling my hood off my head.

"What the fuck did you just say?!" Sky yelled questionably and put his grip on my neck.

I gasped for air and Mark watched boredly as Sky continued to crush my windpipe. Krism walked up the stairs quietly to see what was happening. By the time she saw, I had about ten seconds of air left.

"H...e...l...p..." I managed to spit out.

Sky laughed and Krism ran back down. My left eye started to twitch as I reached three seconds of air. Mark took a step back and looked out the window he was standing in front of. I grabbed Sky's arm and raised my leg. Before he knew what was going on, I kicked Sky away and he fell onto his back. Mark smiled and looked at the fallen Sky as I walked over to his body. I stood over him and grabbed his collar then dragged him out to the roof. He looked around cautiously. He froze in fear as I picked him up and dangled him out the five story house.

"Chris! Please don't do this!" Sky shouted with a hint of bargaining in his voice.

"Promise me you will never try to do that ever again!" I shouted into his ear.

He nodded and I pulled him back onto the roof and let him go. I could barely sleep with the nightmares, let alone douchebags like Sky, doing that shit to me when I just wake up.

"I'm sorry!" Sky said with tears streaming down his face.

I looked back at him and smiled a little.

"Fine, I forgive you...." I said with forgiveness in my voice.

Sky sighed and wiped his face from tears as I went downstairs and saw something shocking. It was....