30 POV: Kyle

TWs, arguing, swearing, violence, stunning art (you can really tell i'm taking gcse art)

I walk in through the large school hallway alone, headed to my first classroom of the day.

It's monday - only a day since Tolkien was found dead, and two days since we found out he was never a vampire in the first place. Two days since we found out that someone else had gotten involved.

The halls are crowded and bustling with chatter and laughter as groups of students of every variety head through to their own destinations.

Suddenly, an announcement on the speaker catches my attention.

"Craig Tucker and Clyde Donovan to the principals office."

I sigh. It's probably about Tolkien, isn't it? I think to myself, feeling pity for the people who would be most affected by his loss.

When I make it to my classroom, I take a seat next to Kenny, smiling and waving at him.

"Hey Kenny." I say. He responds with a hello, before we make small talk and discuss random topics until Mr Garrison arrives.

"Settle down, kids. Okay." he orders with his usual, peculiar accent. "Today we're going to be continuing on our topic of 9/11. Can anyone tell me when 9/11 took place?"

Suddenly, I feel a paper note be thrown at the back of my head, landing on the floor beside me.

I turn around in annoyance, but my gaze softens when I'm met with the eyes of Stan. He hints for me to get the note, which I then lean down to receive.

Unfolding the paper, I'm met with a poorly drawn image of Bebe, Kenny, Stan and I stood side by side, under a clock hinting to three o'clock, with two lopsided question marks beside it.

Snickering, I draw a "✔️" in the top left corner, then pass it back to the boy.

God, he has no artistic talent.

--

The school day passes by in a blur, and before I even realise it, all of my classes are over, and I'm met with the sweet satisfaction of a plan-free monday evening. Except for I'm meeting up with Stan, Kenny and Bebe.

Stan told me that by inviting both of the blondes out, we could ask them about whatever ritualistic cult gang they have going on, that two members have already died within.

We would've also invited Tweek, but he was absent for school.

"Hey guys!" I wave enthusiastically at the trio waiting at the front of the school for me, and they all smile at the sight of me.

"Hi Kyle!" Stan is the first to respond, waving back with just as much energy as I.

"What were you guys talking about?" I ask once I approach the group, raising an eyebrow as I question them.