21 POV: Stan

^^ sorry to all you colorado pookies who have to wait till their twenties to drink‼️ #british #glassesofwineinpublicataged16 #icanbedrunkat18 #imsorry

--

^^ i do my research 💥🦅

--

i spent a while on this chapter so you guys better enjoy this.

TWs, underage drinking (they're 16 btw), underage drug abuse + smoking, "guys, they totally fucked in there."

Kyle and I arrive at Tolkiens house - the setting of the party. We're met with blaring lights, loud music, and a stench of weed and vodka.

"Hey, you guys came!" Kenny bursts out the front door the second we step foot on the front lawn.

"Hi Kenny." Kyle smiles, letting go of my hand.

"Hey Ken," I say after, watching in amused surprise as Kenny pulls Kyle into a tight hug.

I glance in through the front door to see a large crowd gathered in the living room. The speakers are on loud, as everyone sits on the couch or the floor with glasses and bottles, some even with weed, and cigarettes.

"Come in, come in!" the blonde insists, dragging Kyle inside by his hand. I follow close behind, closing the door behind me. "Look who came!" Kenny shouts out to the group, catching everyones attention.

"Hey Stan! Hi Kyle!" Bebe yells over the music, as Kyle and I follow Kenny into the living room.

On the couch, sits Craig, Tweek and Red, all holding glasses of pure vodka, and Bebe sits perched on the armrest. Cartman's on a chair dragged in from the kitchen, while he drinks a glass of what I presume to be wine. Clyde, Tolkien and Jimmy sit on the floor. Everyone is sitting in a circle, and I watch people shift around to make room.

I take a seat next to Clyde, and Kyle sits to my left, next to Craig who's on the couch.

Kenny puts a cigarette between his lips and lights it, before taking a seat next to Tolkien.