eighteen

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"𝘚𝘖, 𝘞𝘏𝘌𝘕 𝘈𝘙𝘌 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘊𝘖𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘙? Or I can come to you?" I hear the sexiest feminine laugh on the other end of my phone that goes straight from my ears to my pussy. Shit, it's the 8th time today I've been turned on by her. After last night, even the thought of her can get me going. I hate it and love it as well. I love having someone that I can think about I know they're most likely feeling the same. I hate that she's not here with me twenty-four seven, but for now, FaceTime will have to suffice.

"I wanna be with you. Over there. But if that's not possible here is fine." I bite down on my lips trying to neutralize my face so she doesn't see how much I'd rather be over there than here. Because a part of me feels like she'd rather be here than there. "You can come here." She looks down at her camera as she walks to I don't know where.

I smile and let out a loud girly yell as the news sets in. My mood lightens at the thought of being in her arms and getting to smell her, touch her, and kiss her. God, I can't wait to kiss her. "I love that you're this happy to see me." I hadn't realized but her cheeks were turning a darker shade of pink the more we talked and her brown hair that was cut into a mullet when I first met her had grown out.

"You should, because I'm very stingy with my love."

As soon as the word left my mouth I froze. Love? Why the fuck did I say that? Jesus, Cory. I stare at the screen for a few seconds waiting for her to say something but she doesn't so I hang up. In a few minutes, I'll text and say my phone died.

Perfect plan.

Oh my god, love? What is wrong with me? I don't love her... right? I don't think. I've known her for close to three months. We've been on two dates, dinner that one night and then dinner and a movie a couple of nights ago. We've made out a lot and we had sex... kinda. If she was included it would've been the full package. I know close to nothing about her and she doesn't like talking about family life.

I'm not in love.

I try to push the thought away but it's hard to not think about it as I'm getting ready to go see her. Love is a strong word and I shouldn't have used it. But I wasn't wrong. I cared for her and worried about her which some would describe as a sign of love, but I barely know her. I'm not going to let a good head influence my feelings on someone.

I showered when I first woke up so all I have to do is pack my things and call an Uber. I can't wait for my mom to give me my car back. I've been going to therapy and communicating with Vicky. Exactly what she wanted me to do. I'll bring up the car thing later, she seems to have her hands full with the hot Asian guy.