sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

     "𝘛𝘖𝘜𝘊𝘏 𝘔𝘌" I repeat to her but she doesn't budge. She gives me a look I can't fully read. Hesitation? My skirt is on the floor by now so I'm left in nothing but my cropped wife beater, which I wasn't wearing a bra under. A sight anyone would want to jump on. So why wasn't she? She stared and stared which made me even more self-conscious. After a while it became embarrassing.

"I'd rather you just say no than just look at me like that." I bend down quickly to pull up my skirt. She grabs my hand making it fall back to the floor and I feel her other hand get a hold of my waist and pull me close to her again. Our chests press together and I shiver from the feeling of my sensitive nipples rubbing against her boobs.

"It's not that I don't want to. Trust me, the only thing I want to do is touch you. I'm just... scared." The words leave her lips slowly and my eyebrows furrow together. Scared? Of what?

"Of what?"

"I'm scared I'll take it too far."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember last night when we talked about our exes and I told you that I just wasn't enough for her?"

I nod.

"That was a lie." "If anything I was too much. When we would talk, or go on dates, and when we would have sex. I was too much. She liked really boring sex stuff and I didn't. So I thought we'd try something... different. Let's just say she didn't like it. But I don't blame her. You wouldn't look at me the same if you-."

I interrupt her little rant with a small soft kiss on her lips. Hopefully showing her that I don't care and that I'm not going anywhere. She gave me a look of shock but that didn't stop her hands from moving down to my ass which was only covered by black lace panties.

I placed another kiss and another.

"Do you have a poop or piss kink?" I asked, hoping to evoke a reaction out of her which I did. She gave me a disgusted and hurt look.

"Ew, no"

"Okay, then we're good. Now touch me." The look of innocence in her eyes was quickly replaced with darkness and lust. "If you say so." It doesn't take long before her hands go between my legs and spread them apart, I shiver when I feel the cold hair between my thighs. "Lean back" I do what she says. As I lay back, growing wetter every second. She yanked my panties down my thighs so roughly I think I heard them rip.

"Oops," she says very unapologetically before she grabs me and turns me around so the front of my body is against the cold wall. She grabs my hips and pulls my ass closer to her, my face never leaving the wall once. The anticipation in my core for her to make the next move fills me. I can feel my wetness begin to drop between my thighs and I start to ache for the feeling of being touched.