32. Grayson

I lay on Emery's bed with her in my arms. She's still breathing harder than normal, and her face is slightly flushed.

There's another knock on the door.

"Are you guys done?" Devyn sounds almost annoyed.

"If you're asking if you can come in, the answer is yes," Emery sighs.

"It's locked," Devyn points out.

"Well, then, figure it out," Emery mumbles.

Devyn mutters something under his breath before I hear his footsteps leave.

Emery looks up at me and smiles.

"Hi," I kiss her forehead.

"Hi," she giggles. She reaches up and runs her fingers through my knotted hair.

"I love you so much," I kiss her hand.

"I love you so much too," she smiles.

The door opens and Devyn walks in. Emery pulls the blanket higher and flushes softly. We still aren't wearing clothes. We're too lazy to get up.

"Why are you under the blankets?" Devyn looks at us like we're crazy. "It's fucking hot in here."

"What do you need, Devyn?" Emery sighs, putting her arm over her face.

"I'm bored," he grumbles. "You two got me suspended. You should be entertaining me now."

"How would you like us to entertain you?" I smirk at him.

"I don't know," he shrugs. "What were you doing before I came in here?"

"Actually, if you want to know, I was—"

"We were just talking," Emery cuts me off, knowing that if I tell him the truth, he's going to lecture me about taking his sister's virginity.

"What were you going to say?" Devyn cocks his head at me.

"He wasn't going to say anything," Emery says sternly, telling Devyn to stop asking and warning me to keep my mouth shut.

"Yes, he was going to say something," Devyn ignores her and continues looking at me. "What were you going to say?"

"I was going to say that I had the best sex of my life," I smile proudly.

"Oh my God," Emery mutters.

"You—what?" Devyn looks surprised.

"You know damn well what I said," I puff out my chest a little, just to see how he'll react.

"I'm going to go," Devyn looks back and forth between us before backing out of the room. He shuts the door behind him.

"Really?" Emery looks up at me.

"Sorry," I smile sheepishly.

"He's trying to be understanding about this," she says, looking up at me urgently.

"I know," I sigh. "I'm sorry."

"We should probably put clothes on," she murmurs after a couple of seconds.

"Probably," I agree. I pout as she gets up and walks to her closet. She should just stay here in my arms.

She comes back wearing a pair of shorts and a sports bra, before reaching down and grabbing the hoodie I gave her and slipping it on.

She crawls back into my arms and I inhale the scent of her. "You smell like me," I smile into her hair.

"I would assume so," she giggles. "You need to put your clothes back on."

"I don't want to get up," I mumble, burying my face in her hair.

"I'll help you then," she quickly gets up and starts gathering my clothes.

"Emmy baby," I whine, trying to grab her. "Come back. I don't need clothes right now. Just stay here. I'll put them on later."

She walks back over to me and hands me my clothes.

"No more cuddles until you get dressed," she sits with her legs pulled up under her on the edge of her bed.

"That's not fair," I pout.

"Yes, it is," she laughs.

"Why can't I just leave them off?" I narrow my eyes at her.

"Because," she sighs. "I don't want to keep looking at you naked. I'm going to get horny again."

A small smirk plays on my lips as I do as she asks and put my clothes on. When I'm done, I reach towards her and she crawls back into my arms. I kiss her forehead and hold her tightly.

"I got you a new bracelet," I murmur, reaching into my pocket and pulling out a bracelet identical to the one Jack broke. The fucking asshole.

She slips it onto her wrist and smiles up at me. "Thank you," she kisses me softly.

"Stop thanking me," I frown.

"Never," she smiles.

She snuggles her face into my neck and I wrap my arms around her tighter.

"I love you," she whispers.

"I love you too, Emmy. So fucking much," I breathe.

"Can you—"

The door opens and Aria walks in.

"Em, can I talk to you?" Aria asks.

"Yeah, sure," Emery sighs but makes no move to get up.

"I can go if you want me to," I look back and forth between the twins.

"Yes," Aria says.

"No," Emery pouts at the exact same time as Aria.

"Emery, I need to talk to you," Aria sighs.

"Yes, and I need cuddles," Emery narrows her eyes.

"How about I just leave for two minutes?" I murmur into Emery's hair. "Aria can come get me when you're done."

"Okay," Emery whispers. She still doesn't want me to leave her.

I kiss the top of her head and walk out of the room.

I see Devyn sitting on the couch and walk over to him.

"Can I take Emery with me to New York?" I ask.

"You—what—no," Devyn stammers.

"Why not?" I frown.

"Because we've been planning this trip for years. It's for me and you. Not me, you, and your girlfriend," he shakes his head. "Besides, we already bought the plane tickets."

"I can just put her in my suitcase," I pout.

"Yeah, definitely not," Devyn snorts. "They'll check your bags and then you'll get arrested for trying to smuggle someone onto the plane."

"I don't think I'll get arrested," I mutter.

"She's not going, Grayson," he shakes his head.

"Fine," I grunt.

Aria comes walking out of Emery's room and walks towards me.

"I can't believe you all got suspended," she sighs like a disappointed mom.

I ignore her and quickly walk back into Emery's room. I open the door so fast, I nearly hit Emery with it. She was trying to open it from her side.

"Shit. Sorry, baby," I murmur, scooping her up into my arms. "Why were you trying to leave?"

"It was taking you too damn long to get back," she tucks her face into my neck and wraps her arms around my shoulders.

I walk over to her bed and lay us down. We fall asleep almost immediately.