15

Debate of the day: would you rather live the rest of your life without takeout or the rest of your life without condiments? (by condiments I mean any and all sauce in anything. so no lasagna w bechamel or tomato sauce, no ketchup, soy sauce, no sauce for curries, etc.)

Nyah POV

I didn't remember falling asleep but I woke up in Ash's arms and nerves filled my stomach equalling a subconscious smile. I searched for my phone trying not to wake him up but thankfully my fingers reached the cold rectangle under my pillow before I stirred his sleep. The time read 11:27 am and I sighed realising I have school tomorrow because it's my last day off. Thank God today is Thursday though, Friday is only a two-lessoned schedule. I decided since I was now wide awake, I might as well help out Kat whilst I'm semi under the radar, being away from school.

 I decided since I was now wide awake, I might as well help out Kat whilst I'm semi under the radar, being away from school

which lead to more texts w Roy

"Good morning Ma," Ash whispers on my neck making my breath hitch

"Good morning Ma," Ash whispers on my neck making my breath hitch. "Morning Stink," I giggle, engulf the boy in a hug as well as donating a kiss to his cheek. This boy was making fall so hard and it was scary, scary to think he could be my person and scary that the future is uncertain. "What are you thinking about?" He looks down at me and smiles lightly meeting my eyes. "You." I return his gaze and feel a smile take over my face, "how obsessed I am with you," and I get up suddenly to shock my body awake.

"Get your ass back in this bed Nyah," making me giggle. "And if I don't," I smirk and twirl, noting i'm wearing an oversized hoodie and his shorts. His eyes darken as he stares at me contemplating to say what's on his mind but instead he gets up and waddles out. "Say hi to Mr Woody for me," I laugh as he walks further down the hall noting the morning wood he had when he got up.

I hear the shower turn on and realise he's going to be gone a while so I raid his wardrobe looking for clothes. Nothing was capturing my eye today tho. "Faye," I yell once I remember the fanny-injector existed, and run to her room. "Do you have any clothes you've recently washed or never warn?" I smile warmly as if I wasn't just throwing ungodly amounts of shade. Can't fully trust the girl's hygiene when she gives herself STIs just by getting her daily load 🌚 I think to myself. "Um.. yeah." She thinks... slowly... real slow "... where?" I try to stop my grin from turning into a grimace but I could literally see all her brain cells communicate to each other just to tell her how to respond. "Just check the shopping bags." her eyes scan the room then fixate on some shiny and new bags I hadn't noticed before. "I bought them yesterday. Dunno if they'll fit you tho," she shrugs and lays back on her bed next to her needles.

After once again witnessing Faye inject herself, I bolt back to Ash's room, and just in time too. I lick my lips staring at the water drops spear along his upper back and his navy blue towel clinging against his V-line as he looks for clothes. I drop the clothes i was carrying and walk up to the boy, gently pushing him against the wall. "What's this about?" he smirks not breaking eye contact. "You look so... tasty," I hum lowly and he pulls my chin to kiss me. With his other hand he pulls me in by my waist, letting my thighs feel his girth making me internally gasp.

I lower my head and let my lips meet his neck. After a few minutes of swirling, biting and licking parts of his neck, I pull away to assess the damage. "How bad," he huffs, eyebrow arched. "You got concealer?" I try to hold back my laugh but he takes it as the opportunity to switch positions and push me into the wall. "Am I the hickey victim now?" I playfully act scared. "No I was thinking of something else," he smirks slightly. "What were you think-" but I stop my question halfway because I feel him tugging on my pants. A wave of embarrassment hits me as I think I haven't shaved (A/N guys imma be so real. how do you not read my shit and actually laugh at just how randomly shit this book is. I read it and think "am I tyler the creator cos wtaf 🤡").

He looks at me searching for confirmation and I send him a nod and a light smile even though my heart is pounding in and out of my body. I never usually felt vulnerable when doing this kind of stuff but today I felt really seen. He pulls down my underwear to my ankles and pushes my legs further apart.

I shudder when I feel his tongue brush against my clit, detaching my lips from each other. He sucks on it for a brief moment but I let out a loud gasp and cover my mouth as instantly as it came out.

After a few swirls to my swollen clit, Ash hesitantly puts his fingers inside me but quickly takes them out. "Shit, sorry I forgot to ask," he holds his breath, "it was more than alright... but i can't keep this up standing up," I chuckle lightly and we move to the bed.

He lays next to me and I press my lips onto his. I fight him with my tongue against his, feeling the longer I kiss him the more my tongue starts to go anywhere and everywhere. His fingers meet my vulva again searching for my clit once more. I grab his wandering hand and reposition it. As he makes patterns I feel the knot growing, as well as my pants morphing into moans. He covers my mouth to muffle me but it only grows the internal ball churning inside.

"Do you want me to keep going?" and I rapidly nodded my head closing my eyes. Ashtray adds more pressure and speed which sends me straight into climax. I let out a loud but still muffled moan and open my eyes adjust to the light and colours around.

"Better than hickeys?" he asks pretending to ask innocently and I hit his chest softly. "There's no way Fez didn't hear me," I gasp in embarrassment. "As if that's the first thing you think of after I make you cum," Ash frowns and I send him a quick confused face. "No I mean you did great Ash. Yes.. yes better than hickeys," I force my most natural laugh to reassure him but he still looks annoyed. I turn his so his stomach is facing the ceiling and I sit on his lightly straddle his dick. "And no that was not the first thing I thought of. Fucking you was," I lower my head and go over my hickeys whilst rubbing my recovering pussy on him. "I guess i'll take it," and the horniest grin takes over his face but I can feel he's on the come down.

~Time skip (I didn't know what to do everything about that was awkward and hard)~

We decided to cuddle and spend time with each other as aftercare, not because we fucked but just to take care of each other. "Does it bother you that we haven't fucked?" Ash asks me, avoiding my eyes. "Ash, of course not. I totally understand, I don't want to rush you into your first time or anything else you're not comfortable with. I liked your soul first, the body's a plus but I can wait. I just want you to be ready," I give him kisses all over his face which finally made him return the eye contact. "Thank you Nyah," he gives me a small smile. "Don't even worry about it silly." I check the time 12:56pm. "Okay i've got to shower," "Let me-" "Don't you fucking say it boy," I yell grabbing his towel.

Welp that's definitely a chapter 😀😀😀