14

So from now on each chapter will have a question for you guys to answer. And obviously you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I just feel like if we interact more i'll be more motivated to continue this book :)

Debate of the day: Is Ashtray (in general not my book) a "la la la" or "ok ok ok" person? (if you don't know what i'm referring to... search on tiktok)

After what felt like a long car ride featuring Steve Lacy's music, me bugging Ash for our ETA every 10 seconds and Ashtray telling me to 'shut the fuck up' every time, he finally took the blindfold off me. I look around trying to understand where we are but we're in a carpark which gave away no clues.

"Where are we?" I hop out of the car through the drivers door, where Ash sat. (Because why would i let him know my next move). "You'll know when we're inside stink," He locked the car and pulled my waist closer to his embrace. We walked for a few minutes to reach the large, circular, bricked building. We walked through the revolving door and echoing grunts and smashing filled my ears. "A rage room?" I squeal and hug Ash tightly.

Ash POV

As her body makes contact with mine, I can't help but feel euphoric at this moment. It just all feels right, like she is just right for me. "I mean I never vocalised it but oh my gosh I have been wanting to come here forever. How did you know?" Her rich chocolate eyes lock with mine and my heart starts to beat a little louder in my ears. "I'm just him," I smirk and walk up to the register to check us into our session.

Nyah POV

"Alright! Now that you two are both checked in, we just need to establish a few ground rules. After I have finished explaining, you will be given safety glasses and overalls to wear and if you take them off at any point during your session, any injury in that duration of you not being fully protected is not included in our company's insurance policy for customers. There will also be cameras in the room, you may see some but there are also hidden ones so we will need you to sign this document saying you consent or you cannot come in. You can break anything that is already in the room, but you cannot bring anything in. You also cannot come out with anything. And finally, you will hear a buzzer which will let you know when your session is up. Got that? Great," the female at the register says with restraint.

We got our equipment and departed ways to change into it. The girls change-room was pretty plain, most people were coming out of their gear and gushing over the experience. I was so keen to start smashing things, and smashing them beside the scariest looking buzzcut child you'll ever meet. I put took out my phone and posted a photo of me looking like a Emergency Planner (A/N yk the people who wear those hazmat suits. imagine that 😌) on Snapchat. I put my phone into the chest pocket that the suit has and walked out to find Ash. Once I lock eyes with him I can't help but giggle a bit. "CigPlate, you look good," I laugh mockingly and grab his hand walking to the hallway with the rooms. "CigPlate?" He side eyes me and I try to hide my smile. "Cos Ashtray = CigPlate. Duh!" I roll my eyes like it's the most obvious thing making him sigh in amusement.

We get to the door of the room we'd be breaking things and I squeeze Ash's hand in excitement. The buzzer goes off and the doors open to let us start. I see two hammers, a chipped piano, smashed plates and whole plates and loads of other broken junk. Honeymoon by Don Tolliver starts playing and I grab the hammer and head for the piano. "First one to break it chooses dessert," Ash says closely behind me with his hammer also in hand. "Oh you're on like donkey kong," I stick my tongue out and put all my energy in hitting the piano with my hammer.

~ Time skippp ~

"Holy fuck! Ash that was amazing," I exasperate as we walk out of the building. A cool breeze fans my face and arms as I look at the time, which read 3:27pm. "It was pretty dope." He smiles at me grabbing my hand, "you hungry, ma?" he pulls out the car keys from his pocket and unlocks it. "Yeah a little. Did you have any place in mind?" I say after getting into the front passenger seat. "How about we make something at home so then we can go out for dinner and dessert since I won the piano bet," and I hum in agreement. I played some Flo Milli to hype my calm self up. I couldn't help but feel so happy. Like maybe I deserved it. "Ash if you keep this up, I might just become obsessed with you," I giggle out of the blue. "That's the plan shawty," and his voice cracks making me laugh harder.