13

I wake up to my phone ringing on full volume. "Fuck Nyah, pick up your phone," Ash groans shoving his pillow onto his face. I stumble out of bed disoriented from our apparent nap. I don't recall sleeping? "What?" I snap, walking out of the room to not piss the buzz cut boy anymore. "Yo so, Kat gave some nigga head and I recorded it and it's gotten out of hand and it's being sent around. I just need to make sure you can get Kat not to dog or I'm screwed," Roy blurts out. "Nigga I told you not to," Troy yells in the back. "So you want me to sort your shit out because you are a dumb fuck who has no self respect and felt like being a egotistical dickhead? Why the fuck would you post that shit. Especially Kat? A girl all of us barely know?!" I whisper scream. "Please Nyah I'm begging you," Roy pleads. Apart of me wanted to kept degrading him but I saw my mother in that behaviour, making me cringe at the fact that I even thought about it. "I'll figure it out. But seriously Roy. Fuck you," and on that note I hang up.

"Who was that?" Ash asks, pulling me in closer to himself. "Just Roy," I mumble and nuzzle my face into his chest. "What time is it?" "10:32pm" suddenly every ounce of exhaustion had left my body because hunger had replaced it. I sit up looking at my sleepy boy, "Ashypoobear, drive me to in n out?" I grin smushing his cheeks together making him playfully smack my hands away. He stares at me for a few seconds in annoyance but slowly gets up anyway. "I don't like the hold you have over me," he rubs his eye and puts his slides on. "Don't act like you don't enjoy it," I giggle and jump off the room and run to the front door. After our little food run, we sit in front of the couch and turn on the TV trying to find an interesting show to watch. "Bruh, where the fuck did you go?" Fez storms out of his room smoking a blunt. "We just went to get food, chill jit.." Ash smacks his lips and I turn my head back to the TV. I try not to get involved in familial drama. Never ends well. "We'll just tell me next time," and he walks slowly back to his room. Weird, and I laugh internally.

Neutral POV

The ads start playing and Ash takes this as an opportunity to get deep with Nyah. "How are you feeling from the trial?" He turns to me and takes an unnecessarily big bite into his burger. I shrug avoiding his eyes, "I don't know. I just feel guilty," and my body stiffens a little, reminiscing on my mother. "Why?" Ash asks as if it's the most puzzling statement. "Cos she's my mum? Like I feel bad for being relieved." It my turn to face the boy but he still looks just as confused as he sounded. "Well my mum pretended to use me as collateral cos she owed Fez's gran- my ma but I don't think she really planned on ever coming back for me," my eyes widen as he pauses and looks away. "DNA doesn't choose family. You do," and with that he moves his burger and pulls me in closer to him. "You're really just a softie," I grin and he pushes me away "alright you ruined it," fake huffing and watering over his burger again.

"Just know, tomorrow you have plans and you're busy," he says, eyes glued to the movie playing Sniper: Reloaded. "Oh really? Says who," teasing the stern boy, "Nyah," he says jokingly in a warning me. And we continue the movie a little longer until the main characters ( A/N military ppl for a little context) are shooting the enemy soldiers. "Why do you enjoy these movies when it's essentially your everyday life?" I chuckles quizzically and he mean mugs me. "That does it!" He huffs in a southern accent and picks me up, running to his bedroom. "Time?" I ask him after he threw me on the bed and we fake fought for a bit. "2:36am" he yawns in reply. Well shit... 3 days off and I'm already fucking my sleep schedule. "Time to get some beauty sleep, darling," I attempt my best posh British accent but it only sends Ash into a long fit of laughter. "Okay. Ha. Ha nigga now shuddup," and he covers himself under the blankets pretending to be upset. "Aw boohoo you baby," I fake pout and take the opportunity to change whilst his suffocating himself momentarily.

~ one sleep later ~

"Ash?" Nyah asks immediately sitting up and looking into the blank wall drawing her eyes to it. "Do you ever miss not having the chance of being like a normal kid? No- not like- not that you're weird but like... going to school, having a... a legal job, I don't know just like blending in," Nyah snaps herself out of the trance she was in and looks to him for any facial features that looked unsettled. "Nah. Fuck that. Blending in is just denying yourself of the greatness inside you. And I'm dope," His face embodies a smug duck face after, causing a giggle from Nyah. Nyah accepts the response with a nod and moves her body to the top of the bed and gets under the cover. "You know it's been a while since I've done this," Ashtray says after a few moments of peaceful silence. "Done wha-" but the black girl was cut off by his lips.

He wraps his arms around the girl and pulls her closer in sending a chill down her back. Her hands gravitate toward Ash's face and she deepens the kiss with her tongue, challenging him for dominance. She wins, giving her incentive to pull away and sit on top of his lap. His eyes meet hers and she sends a smirk his way before placing kisses on his necks. She pinches his skin with her teeth and sucks on it, earning a low groan from the boy. After making a few hickeys, deciding 5 were enough, she blows air and licks them so soothe the skin and returns to his side cuddling him once again.

Nyah's POV

"That might just be the hottest thing I've ever seen you do," Ash chuckles lightly but I sense a hint of lust in his eyes. "We'll what can I say, I'm a woman of many talents," I laugh back, giving him a quick peck. "So what is this apparent busy day I'm having today?" After checking the time which read 10:38am I look back into my favourite pair of eyes. "It's a surprise... but I've planned all your outfits as clues," he bites his bottom lip trying to contain his excitement reminding of childhood happiness. Y'know, like before shit goes south. "Okay, first outfit" Ash opens his wardrobes and I see boxes at the bottom that were not there when I last checked. He picks a medium sized box that honestly looks like it could contain the most illicit of drugs. He opens it and I see a black tech fleece tracksuit with a gold bodysuit and black and gold jordans

 He opens it and I see a black tech fleece tracksuit with a gold bodysuit and black and gold jordans

( A/N Guys I have these shoes and they're literally my favourites okay so YES DEAL W IT)

"Bro you did not just buy me Jordan's," my mouth gaping, too afraid to touch them. "Bro yes I did. Now change," he playfully huffs and turns around to give himself some privacy.

~ sOmE tImE lAtEr ~

"Okay I'm done," I announce like I just finished a marathon. "Okay now blindfold time," he sends me a devilish smirk making me gulp.

So I kind of got bored w this chapter which is why the ending is so shitty lmao and it's quite short too but anyways

Oh wait this part is kind of important. I know there was a bit of a frisky scene (it was so short 😋) but I'm still quite indecisive on adding scenes with foreplay (if you don't know what that is then actually stop reading rn) and stuff (not sex tho.) bc you guys are scary so um yeah maybe just NICELY remind me as to why we don't want to go past the first base 🥲

Also 20 votes for the next chapter 😋