Dreaming of you

Mischa's pov

I opened the door while I was in my lingerie, when he turned to look at me I teased him pretending I was taking off my underwear as I closed the door, I heard him say to Price that he had to take care of something as he hung up, I turned as he opened the door and locked it behind him "Cariño, porque me provocas así?" he questioned as he got closer to me and put his hand on my waist to pull me closer to his body "because I like knowing you desire me" I said as I put my hands around his neck pulling him in for a kiss, as one of his hands grabbed on my waist the other one made its way to my ass as he grabbed it hard, he put both of his hand behind my upper thighs picking me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He sat me on top of guardarropas with a mirror, he pulled apart from the kiss and gently pushed me against the mirror, I could feel the coldness of it again my back, I felt my nipples get hard, he pulled of his muscle shirt as he kissed me again, one of his hands undid my bra as I took it off and threw it on the floor, he pulled away from the kiss, his eyes were full of lust, his hand went to my nipple as he started tugging on it gently, I held in a moan as his mouth went to my boob and he started biting it gently but roughly, I moaned as I threw my head back with his other hand he tugged on my other nipple.

He did that for a few seconds, he started biting my chest, I tried to close my legs as the pleasure he was making me feel started to get to me, he got up and opened my legs wider "no linda, aquí yo tengo el control" he said as he took off my underwear throwing it on the floor, he kissed my thighs as he went lower and lower, his tongue licking my clit, he did it gently but it enough pressure on his tongue causing me to moan as I grabbed him by his hair "fuck" I whispered as he continued.

After a few minutes he got up and took off his shorts, I was going to get off and suck him off but he stopped me and smirked. he spit on it and turned me around so that I was on my stomach facing the mirror "I want you to look at yourself as I fuck the living shit out of you" he said as he grabbed my hair pulling my head back, opened my legs more and put himself inside of me, he moaned "fuck, you're so tight linda" he said as he started thrusting himself more into me, I tried to rest my head on my arm but he tugged harder on my hair "mírate linda, we barely started and you are already a mess" I looked into the mirror to look and him, he smirked as he started going harder and faster, I moaned, and the more I moaned the harder he went "please, Alejandro, harder" I said and that he did, my mind started going blank, I couldn't think, I could feel him deep inside me.

My legs were shaking, I could barely stay up, the only thing that still had me standing was his grip on my hair, "un poco mas nena ya casi" he said with a groan, he put his hand around my neck, tightening his grip, I could barely breath but it felt good, his grip lessened when he came and I also came.

He carried me to bed and we laid there "shit" he said and I laughed "eres bueno vaquero" I said as I laid on his chest "well only you can arouse me this much" he replied as he kissed the top of my head "cariño" he said "hmm" I hummed "I want to take you to meet my parents" he said "what?!" I asked I got up, he chuckled "cariño, this is no laughing matter, you know how serious that is" I said "yes I know cariño but, you are important to me, you are my future, I want you to be my future" he said as he also sat up "okay, when do I meet them?" I asked, one thing I never revealed to anyone is that I suffer from anxiety since I was a teenager and it never went away, thinking about meeting his parents, I feel like I wanna cry, what if they don't like me, worse what if they convince him to leave me.

He had informed me that we would be going to his parents place on saturday, which was in two days!!!! Internally I was screaming, pulling my hair out, throwing up, crying hysterically and whatever else I could think about, I was stressing so bad I was even avoiding Alejandro, most of the time I was in my room, and if he came the door would be locked, if he knocked I pretended to be asleep, I even thought of leaving las almas going to Paris or anywhere but here.

I decided that I would go out to the town to see if I found any good clothing store, I need to look presentable for his family, around 7 in the afternoon, when I made sure Rudy and Alejandro were not in the living room, I slipped out and started to try to find my way to the town, I knew it was far maybe a good 15 minute walk, I was wearing some converse, black ones with a black pull over and some jeans, the night was fresh but not cold, as I walked for another while I could start seeing the lights of the town, I heard a vehicle behind me but didn't think much about it since they could easily be going to town until I heard it stop, I turned around and.....

———————————————————————————
a/n- probably gonna end my life soon lol