Taking risks

Mischa's pov

I woke up to a strong pair of arms around me, one my waist and the other underneath my head, acting as a pillow, I looked up to see Alejandro sleeping, his mouth was a bit open, and he snored softly, he looked so sweet asleep, I smiled as I tried to quietly get out of bed without waking him up but I failed he opened his eyes and pulled me into his chest "buenos días linda, a donde vas sin mi?" he asked as he kissed my forehead "just needed to use the bathroom love" I said as I felt him tense up then smile "go ahead cariño" he said as he gave me a quick kiss on the lips and let me go.

I got out of bed, I was only in underwear as I made my way to the bathroom "I wanna be able to have this view every morning cariño" he said, I turned to see him smirk and shook my head as I let out a small laugh and turned around to go to the restroom, once I was alone in the restroom I smiled to myself, he made me happy in so many ways but in a few days I would have to let him go or make him let me go for now I would take the risk of being with him hoping maybe life will let us stay together.

I showered and when I got out Alejandro was gone, he probably went to the dining room, I got dressed in a large t-shirt and some black cargo shorts and made my way to the kitchen to see what I would eat, I got there and Soap and Ghost were eating "morning" I greeted as I got the bread off the top of the fridge to make a ham sandwich "morning lass" replied Soap, Ghost just hummed "not a morning person Ghost?" I asked as I turned to look at him he shook his head, Soap laughed "he doesn't like anything, but me being alive" he said as Ghost shot him a death glare, I chuckled, I was about to ask what they were gonna do later when Alejandro entered the kitchen "buenos días" he said as he walked in, I was finishing making my sandwich when he said "me haces uno linda?" I nodded as I started to make him one, "gracias" he said as we sat down and ate, we talked about random things, like strange stuff we found on missions, or strangest thing we seen during a mission, it felt nice to be able to talk as if nothing else mattered.

Once we finished eating, the guys left and I started washing the dishes when Alejandro came behind me and hugged me "yo los lavo linda, don't worry about the dishes" he said as he pulled me away from the sink and turned me to him, "what are you thinking about?" I asked him as he stared into my eyes with a smile on his face "nothing, just glad I have you in my life" he said as he kissed me "not here, someone can see us" I said as I pulled away "and? we like each other, let them see" he said as he kissed me again, I pulled away "I'm just not comfortable with pda" I said with a small smile "okay cariño, sorry" he said as he gave me one last kiss and with that he started to wash the dishes "you sure I can't wash them?" I asked and he laughed "linda, you don't have to do everything, you made me a sandwich, I wash the dishes" he replied, I smiled "thanks love" I said as I made my way out to explore.

We had been in Alejandro's base a few days now but I hadn't got the chance to explore around so I did just that since I had a lot of time on my hands, it was hot, like deadly hot or maybe I was so used to the cold, I walked around but there wasn't much, I huffed in annoyance, in Russia by now I would be at the lake or the market.

I went back inside the base to find everyone on the sofa watching tv "having fun without me? well that's rude" I said jokingly, Alejandro patted the seat next to him and I took it "I was barely going to get up to look for you" he said, I smiled "what are we watching?" I asked "Soap wanted to watch avatar and would not stop begging" replied Gaz, I chuckled, half way through the movie Alejandro leaned over closer to me and said "that's us" as he pointed to Jake and Neytiri, I laughed "what? why?" "because, I went to Russia for a mission but ended up learning about the language and ended up falling for you" he said as I turned to look at him "you like me since we started giving each other language classes?" I asked and he smiled "yea, and she reminds me of you, brave and strong, and also very beautiful" he whispered, I smiled, he had fallen first but I had definitely fallen harder.
———————————————————————————
a/n
gonna make this chapter short, sorry guys, for the first time in like months I went out with friends and rn I'm super drained:(