She deceived me

Alejandro's pov

A few days had passed, Mischa was better, she would probably be leaving in 3 days at best, I decided that today I would talk to Price and Laswell about her transfer to Las Alma's "captain Price can we talk?" I asked as I walked into his room "what's wrong?" he asked "quería preguntarle if you could transfer Mischa to work over here at las alma's" I said as I took a seat in front of him "huh? why? does she wanna transfer?" he questioned "I love her, and I know she also feels something for me, I just don't know if she also loves me, but I know she would want to transfer" I replied, he looked shocked.

"Alejandro, I can ask for the transfer but her captain has to accept the transfer" he said I nodded "i'll talk to her and see if she can talk to her captain" I said as I walked out to look for her, I went to her room, I was going to open the door when I heard her speaking with someone, probably on the phone since she was speaking Russian it was probably someone from town, even though she had taught me Russian I only knew basic words and what she was speaking wasn't basic words.

"почему меня не уведомили об этом раньше?!" she yelled I could understand that she said I and something else but I couldn't hear what the other person was saying "хорошо, я приеду сегодня вечером" she said as she hung up, I knocked "come in" she said "is everything okay amor?" I asked as she turned to look at me "yes, cariño don't worry about it" she said as she walked towards me and gave me a kiss " sabes que puedes confiar en mi cierto amor?" I asked as we sat down on her bed "yea I know amor" she replied with a smile "should we take a nap?" she asked "sure, I could use one" I said as I took off my boots and so did she.

She laid on my chest as I played with hair "amor, do you think you would like to stay here, with me" I asked "what?" she asked as if she was not expecting it "amor, I love you, and I'm sorry if it's too soon but I can't see myself without you, or without your smile" I said as I put my hand on her cheek "you don't have to answer the question now, just think about it okay love" I said as I kissed her forehead and pulled her into my chest.

I woke up to Mischa gone, I put on my boots and headed to the dining room to look for her but she wasn't there, maybe she went for a walk, I searched around the base and nothing, I headed inside to the living room and Ghost and Gaz were there "oigan, have you guys seen Mischa?" I asked "I think I saw her go to her room" answered Gaz "gracias hermano" I said as I was heading to her room "Mischa you in there?" I asked before I opened the door, when I opened the door there she was.... kissing Soap.

"Mischa, que está pasando?" I asked as my voice trembled, she turned to look at me surprised as if she hadn't expected me, she stayed silent and so did Soap "pense que teníamos algo, pensé que me amabas!" I said as a raised my voice "I never said I loved you Alejandro" she replied, I could feel my whole world crashing down, I trusted her, I loved her but she, she didn't love me, I left the room as I started struggling to control my breathing and my anger, I ran outside.

I ran, and ran, tears running down my face still trying to comprehend what happened, why she had done it, her smile she would give me seemed so genuine, she lied, she deceived me, I stopped running, I was at the back of the base, I sat against the wall and cried, until Rudy found me "hermano que tienes, qué pasó?" he asked concerned, I tried to speak but I couldn't, I just couldn't believe she did that, was I not enough "me engaño Rudy, Mischa me engaño con Soap" I said as I let out a sigh as I tried to compose myself "que? no pero no puede ser, I have seen the way she looks at you" he said, I laughed "she is an assassin, she has to be great at acting" I said as I buried my head between my knees.

He sat down with me and talked about how it was her loss and that she would be leaving soon so I shouldn't have to worry about running into her anymore, I nodded, it's true she would be leaving soon, we went inside and I went straight to my room, Rudy took dinner to my room and we ate and talked about when we met and how he has always admired me, he made me forget about what happened.