Having her

Alejandro's pov

When we arrived back to las almas Mischa was sleeping, she must be tired after everything, I decided to carry her in instead of waking her up, I made sure the guys weren't loud as I took her to my room and laid her down, I turned on the ac given that she hates the heat, I sat down beside her, she seemed at peace, I wanted her to be at peace, I pushed back a strand of hair as I laid a kiss on her lips "te amo cariño" I whispered as I got up and left to shower.

I was tired but glad to have her back, as the warm water hit my back I let out a sigh, I hadn't payed attention to what I was thinking but I had been thinking about what would have happened if we got there and she was dead, I felt tears form in my eyes, in such little time that I knew her she came to mean so much to me, if I were to have a family, I want her to be the mother of my kids, to wake up by her side every morning.

Once I finished showering I changed into some cargo black shorts and a muscle shirt, I went to my room to find Mischa had woke up "why didn't you wake me up?" she asked "because cariño you looked tired" I replied as I approached her and planted a kiss on her lips, there was a silence "Alejandro, what are we?" she asked, I thought for a second, she had a reason to ask, I hadn't asked her to be my girlfriend or anything, we had already had sex but we aren't even dating "we can be what you want" I said "we can be friends with benefits, we can date or we can be just friends" I added.

She seemed to think for a moment, "I want you Alejandro, in every version, I wanna be your friend, your lover, someone you can trust, someone you can love unconditionally, I love you Alejandro, I wanna date you, be with you" she said as she grabbed me by my arm and pulled my on the bed to kiss me, I kissed her back "I want you too hermosa" I said with a smile.

After laying together for a while she went off to shower while I went to the kitchen to make something to eat "hey hermano como están las cosas con Mischa?" asked Rudy as I entered the kitchen, he was sitting by the table "bien, ya nos hicimos novios, espero pronto poder presentársela a mi ama" I said, his eyes widen "pero si nunca le has dicho a nadie donde están para que estén fuera de peligro" he said, and it was true but I know I can trust her and I just know my mother will love her.

I started making tacos de harina with beans and rice, I know she will love this, after a few minutes she walked into the kitchen "smells good, what are you making?" she asked as she wrapped her hands around me "you will see dear" I replied as I put the spatula down, turned around and kissed her forehead "pda" said Rudy reminding us he was there "sorry Rudy" she said with a chuckle and joined him sitting down.

"so what do you guys do around here for fun?" she asked "hmm maybe we will show you instead of telling you" answered Rudy "it's prettier when you see it in person" I added knowing exactly what he was talking about, she nodded in understatement as I started making the tacos, I made 3 for each as I sat down with them next to Mischa.

She took a bite "holy shit, this is so good" she said as she took another bite, I chuckled "thanks cariño, this is just great, best I have had in a while" she said "de nada amor, i'll make you more whenever you want" I said as I kissed her cheek "ejem" said Rudy "sorry" she whispered as we ate in silence.

Once we were done she offered to wash the dishes and even though I told her no she still did, I wrapped my arms around her shoulders pressing my body against her back, "you smell like pinecones" I said "what?" she asked with a laugh "you do cariño" I said with a smile as she dried her hands and turned to face me "well, pretty boy, you smell like cologne and axe deodorant" she said with a giggle, she leaned into my ear "I like it better when you smell like yourself and when you are sweating on top of me" she said in a whisper, I felt my pants tighten against my dick, she smirked and walked to the room, I was about to follow her when I got a phone call.

"who is it?" I asked mad that they interrupted what was about to happen "hey Alejandro, just checking up on you guys" said Price on the other line of the phone "oh hey captain Price, we are good, how about you guys?" I asked as I turned to look at my room, there was Mischa, standing in her black lingerie, she smirked at me, teasing to take off her underwear as she closed the bedroom door "captain I will have to call you later, I have to take care of something right now" I said as I hung up not giving him to chance to say goodbye, I could feel my dick twitching inside my pants thinking about her as I rushed to the room.

———————————————————————————
a/n - hey guys sorry I haven't posted school has me tired asf, honestly i'm sad that I'm almost done with this story, I love Alejandro so much☹️