After Party

The party lasted for hours. Vio sat next to me, chatting and I would smile at him. Taking a quick glance at Shadow, I could tell he was jealous. I turned back to Vio.

Eventually I passed out in my room. I woke up at some unholy hour. I rubbed my eyes and laid back down in my bed, the door to my room opened and I smiled.

"Vio— Oh, just Shadow." I said disappointedly.

"You seem too close to that boy." Shadow grumbles.

"Because he's nice to me, and doesn't make others kill for him!" I said, pouting.

Shadow smirked, and waved me to come over, I got up and sighed walking to him.

"I'm nice to you, [Y/N]." he says.

"Really? Since when?" I scoffed as his face came closer to mine.

"Like now." He murmured and kissed me.

[Then things happened. The original went into really gross territory, so this has been cut.]

~~~~~~

[Vio's narrating.]

There I stood, sledgehammer in hand. Shadow had finally shown me the Dark Mirror,  where the darkness leaked out into this world.

I assumed Shadow was already sleep. The mirror showed my reflection. I held it above my head and brought it down to—

"HEY!" A loud voice interjected. I turned around, startled.

"Wh-who are you?" I cried.

"Awww, we're not matching anymore." The little man pouted.

He must've seen Green already. "Please go away. There's something I've got to do." I tried to shoo him away.

He then pestered me for force gemes. Frustrated, I took the sledgehammer and whacked him out the window.

Back to work. A cyclops came in to interrupt me. I killed him quickly, then gently set the sledgehammer into his hand.

But then, I heard more foot steps coming in...

~~~~~~~

UPDATE 11/2023: The sex scene has been removed. Sorry, but I felt ill knowing I had something like this on my account, and I don't want to be affiliated with it.

I know it might seem "unfaithful" to the spirit of archival, but it struck a deep, uncomfortable tone with me. So after much debilitation, I decided to get rid of it.

art by RandyEK_LOZ.