Welcome to the Dark Side

I sighed as I had a window windower measure my new mirror.

"I just know what glass to put on this beauty!" he exclaimed. I couldn't see his eyes, they were blocked by his hat and hair. His cheerfulness seemed... off, but I don't mind right now.

"Thank you so much! How many ruppees?" I asked, rifling through my pouch.

"None!" he waved me off. I looked at him in shock.

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! It's on the house!" He looked up and smiled, and i catched a glimpse of his eyes. Deep brown with glints of red... I gulped.

"Thanks for your business, miss...?"
He held out his hand.

"...Celesté." I'd rather not tell him my name.

"Very well, Celesté! Expect your mirror in a week!"

"Alright. Thanks again." I shook his hand and smiled.

~~~ One Week Later ~~~

"Hey [Y/N]!" Zelda's voice snapped back to reality as she pushed me over. I saw Link and his dad arguing. It was quite a show...

"Dad!! If I didn't beat them they would have run off with that woman!" Link shouted. Seems that this morning, pirates attacked Castle Town.

"You should have waited for the Royal Guards!"

"You were too slow!"

"You should have stalled the pirates!"

"IF I WOULD HAVE, THEY WOULD KILLED HER!"

"Sir knight..." Zelda said, calmly rising.  Link's dad kneeled to her. "Could you reason with him, Your Majesty?" he asked. Link looked pissed, crossing his arms. "He listens to you better..."

I worriedly tapped on Link's arms. He hurriedly swung his arms, hitting me.

I gasped at the impact, and tears formed in my eyes. Link's eyes widened. "Shit, [Y/N], I'm so sorry! It was an accident, I—"

"Shut up," I snarl. "You're always like this to me. Just seeing me as a stepping stone, huh? The princess treats me better than you!" Link looks taken a back.

He opened his mouth to say something, but I wasn't ready to hear it. I just ran home, crying and crying.

Once I got home, I collapsed on my bed and I just cried and cried and cried. After a while of sobbing, I lift my head from my soggy pillow. A hand was placed on my shoulder.

"[Y/N]..."

Link?

I looked at the blue eyes I've grown so used to. "Sorry, I... I've just been so moody lately."

He pulled me into a hug. "No, I should be sorry. I shouldn't have hit you."

I sighed contendly and hugged back. I opened my eyes to get a better look at him.

Wait...

his tunic isn't black.

I gasped and let go. "You're not-!!"

Whoever this was, his eyes were red. A startingly bright red.

He was coming from my mirror?!

Teeth sharpened, as were his claws. He was dragging me into the mirror, too?! I screamed and cried for help.

"Welcome to the Dark Side, prisoner!"