A More Evil Form

I woke up in a cold sweat. The feeling was back...

Someone else stirred beside me.

"[Y/N]...?" The person groaned.

"Oh, sorry Link." I sighed and plopped myself back into bed.

"It's alright." He yawned and turned to face me. Even in the dark of the night, I could still see his blue eyes. I shivered from the cold of my room.

Thunder cracked and the wind howled.

That's mainly why I asked Link to stay at my house for the night. The forecast warned a terrible storm! I didn't want Link going out in such awful weather, so I told him he can stay for the night.

"So where are you sleeping, [Y/N]?" he asked me.

My house is pretty okay. I live on my own.

I shrugged. "Maybe on the–"

"I'll sleep with you." he abruptly said.

"N-no! I couldn't do that!"

"Well, it's your house."

"And?"

"And you'll have the privilege of sleeping with the fabulous me!" He winked, causing me to laugh. "I'll keep you warm, too."

"Okay, okay." I smile. Link laughs.

"I hope it's not too much of a burden."

"Don't worry."

"Are you cold?" Link asks, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hah, yeah..."
Link came closer and pulled me into a protective hug.

"This storm won't hurt you, nor will anyone or anything else, my dear [Y/N]." he whispers. Soon enough, he drifted off into sleep.

Lightning crashed outside, making me jump. For a split second, I swear I could see something different in Link's shadow.

A different form.

A much eviler form...

~~~~
art by entiquaa.