Lonely?

I felt something drain out of me as I was kissing Shadow.

Yes, my dignity.

But there was also something until we ended the kiss that I realized what he did. As we kissed he drained my conciousness, by the time we were done pulled away and smirked.

"Is poor [Y/N] tired?" he teased me as I stumbled forward on the verge of collapsing. Shadow caught me with ease and brought my almost closed eyes closer to his hair as he kissed my neck. My eyes then shut.

"Sleepy little [Y/N]..."

~~~~~~

I awoke in the same room that Shadow trapped me in, only this time I had warm company. I felt steady breath combing across my chest, making me shiver.

I looked down and saw a peaceful Shadow. Most of his clothes were off. That left his tighters, his undershirt, and a blushing me. He was on his side and looked as though he was watching me sleep because his head was resting on his hand.

It fell into the crook of my neck. His other arm was draped over me, holding my hand. I blushed and laid like that.

Finally I heard stirring and looked into a pair of bright blue eyes. "Wh-why are you here?" I asked quietly, my voice hoarse. Shadow looked at me for a moment tiredly.

"I got lonely." he said simply and closed his eyes smelling me. "You smell like a new sword, so fine, but so deadly." he whispered, causing me to shiver. He got up and put his clothes back on.

"I'll see you later, [Y/N], my prisoner!" he laughed as he left.

Lonely....?

~~~~~~~~

I feel my dignity leaving me too, Y/N.