Eldin Temple

After that whole fiasco with Vio, I was allowed to come down and celebrate Green's "death".

"[Y/N]~" I heard an adoring voice as I looked out the window.

"Shadow." I replied flatly.

"Come here, I've got a surprise."

"What is it?"

"It means you may come downstairs to celebrate!" Shadow sounded giddy with excitement.

"Celebrate what?" I turned around.

"Oh, just the death of a foe!~~" He hummed and walked closer to me.

"How nice." I gave a strained smile.

"Would you like to hear who died?"

"...Who?"

"Green!" I pretended that everything was shattered. Tears slipped down my face as I started to cry softly. I sobbed onto Shadow's shoulder, who seemed to not know what to do. Finally after a while he bent his head onto the crook of my neck. I felt his lips press on my neck as I gasped.

I pulled away and looked up at him. Shadow's expression was panicked and filled with something that only flashed for a second before hardening.

Love.

"I-I see your your pity party is done, come, we must—" I pulled Shadow into a kiss. Letting his hands travel around me I blushed and felt him forcefully push me into the window. My face was probably beet red. We pulled away for breath.

A half second later Shadow attacked me again, grabbing my waist and pushing me against him. It felt as though the window would the break under the pressure of our kiss, until Shadow broke away, his face bright red as mine.

"L-let's go celebrate." he mumbled.

"Y-yeah..." I replied as we walked downstairs. With reluctance we walked downstairs where monsters were drinking away with cups of gold.

"Where we anyway?" I asked Shadow.

"Eldin Temple, [Y/N]."

~~~~~~
art by sumire4141.