Chapter 53

"Hey, no junk. Elizabeth's going to cut off my head if she found some junk in our kitchen." I say as Peach was about to throw some chips on the cart. She rolled her eyes and threw it in anyway.

"That is for me and you're paying for it." I shake my head at her before grabbing some pasta from the shelves. So Elizabeth is currently on her meeting with the agent today then she'll be at her house for a while to check on some stuff with the agent, I believe his name is Luke then she have some errands with her mom after that. She insisted on going alone and somehow it was a relief because I was planning for a surprise early dinner date for her later on just because. I sent Jake with her so I know she's safe and fortunately, she agrees to it.

So now, I'm with Peach and Jess having grocery shopping and later on we'll pick up some nice flowers specially arranged for my lady later at the city. I'll try my best to cook good food for her and I really hope she likes it.

"What're you going to cook anyway?" Jess asked putting some cheese on the cart that I asked her to get for me.

"I'll make some salmon pasta. I hope she likes it given that I haven't made it before but I found this recipe on the internet and I think it will do."

"Well, good luck with that." Peach says as they both sniggered so I roll my eyes at them. I really have the most supporting friends ever.

"Is Lizzie going to join us in New York Pride?" Peach suddenly says as we make our way towards the liquor station to get a bottle of  Rosé and get some beer for stocks.

"Yep she is. Said she wants to meet my other friends besides the both of you."

"Well that is just perfect and I'm so excited. Imagine walking in the streets of New York with the Elizabeth Olsen for New York Pride."

"Yea, I really hope we don't get a crowd following us all around. I might have Jake follow us around if that's the case but if everyone's cool then we can walk around New York just fine."

"But first we really need to book our hotel while its still early." Jess says making me quirk an eyebrow.

"No need for that. Elizabeth said that you should stay in her apartment there's plenty of room for the four of us
which is really true by the way. That apartment is fucking huge." I chuckled as I put a bottle of Rosé on the cart and got no reply so I looked up to them seeing the both of them staring at me.

"What?"

"Don't fuck with me Shannon. I'm being serious" Peach says making me so confuse on what they're on about.

"Wha- What did I say?"

"Elizabeth Olsen will let us stay in her apartment! Are you fucking kidding me?" She whisper yelled to me and I just gave them a smile.

"Yes, that's what she told me. Her exact words were, Peach and Jess should stay with us at the apartment that will be fun. If you don't fucking believe me then ask her yourself."

"Just unreal and so sweet of her."

"You're girlfriend's is amazing Shannon. Hands down." I let out a giggle hearing that. Well, she really is amazing and that's why I'm doing this for her.

"Okay that's about it I guess. Lets go pay for this one and go to the flower shop to pick up the flowers then we go home to cook and set up the back porch." We went and pay for the groceries and head out of the shop. I spot flying cameras from afar but ignored them and talk to Jess and Peach instead trying yo divert my attention to them instead of getting pissed for being followed around again.