Chapter 5

Its been a week and set has been busy but fun at the same time. Mark really likes Kelly and Briana's scenes which is so good. I haven't had a time out from him so that's a good sign. The only tricky part is when the script gets to change every now and then. That will get us to adjust scenes again but that's a part of making these kind of things so its cool. At least I'm learning through it.

My plans on setting boundaries for me and Elizabeth is not going well though. I can't keep my distance when every now and then she wants to hang out even when I'm busy with something. Maybe I'll just have to fade this feelings away and just feed my mind with reality truths every time I'm with her.

But each time we're together, I tend to forget about anything else. Because when I'm with her, I feel like I'm floating with happiness. There's just something about her that just feels like everything's going to be alright. It's comforting, relaxing and it feels so right.  I know I shouldn't be feeling like this and its sad because I know that nothing will ever happen but us just being friends and that sucks.

Mark decided to wrap it up early today for some reason saying we needed a little break. I also noticed Elizabeth being in a foul mood all day. She barely talked to me earlier and its very odd. Maybe its because of her heavy scenes that were shot today so maybe I need to make her feel better. I sigh and got up from the director's chair and saw Mark.

"Have you seen Elizabeth?" I asked as soon as I reached him.

"She's in the trailer packing up I guess." He looked at me confused and I just nod before walking away heading to the trailer. When I got there, I walked in and saw her. Indeed she's packing up already. When she saw me she just gave me a small smile.

"Hey, is everything alright?" I carefully asked leaning against the door frame watching her paced back and forth fixing her things.

"Yea." That's it? She didn't even looked at me. Did I do something wrong or something I said.

"Are you sure? Because you don't seem like it." She lets out a frustrated sigh not answering my question. Maybe going here is a bad idea but for some reason I couldn't turn around and leave. Clearly, there's something bothering her but I can't say another word afraid she'll blow up if I did. So, I stood there waiting for her to calm down.

When she realized that I wasn't going anywhere she sat down letting out a sigh before dropping her head and I guess that was my signal so I pushed myself up and slowly walked towards her and bent down to her level.

"Did something happen?" I whispered and she nods lightly, barely there. I let out a sigh and think of something. Well, I told her last week we'll go somewhere fun. I glanced at my watch to see that it's almost 5:30 pm, enough time for sunset. Right picnic it is.

"Do you want to go and have a picnic with me. I know a place." I whispered, it took a while before she eventually faced me a small smile crawling on her face making me smile as well.

"You like that?" She nods and scrunch her nose making me let out a chuckle.

"Come on, let's get out of here." I stood up and held my hand out for her to take. She looked at it before taking it with a smile on her face and pulled herself up. I was about to let go but she squeezed my hand sending electricity in my body as my heart skipped a beat. I looked at her and she has a smile on her face which is a relief.

I grabbed her things before we walked out of the trailer and to her car. I placed her things on the back and pulled out my phone to shoot Mark a text that we went ahead. When I looked up Elizabeth handed me her car keys. Well, I guess I'm driving.

"Get in." I said and she did immediately like an excited child going to an amusement park. I shook my head as I jog around the car getting into the driver's seat.