Chapter 25

So I'm stuck here at home. Elizabeth had me on house arrest for the day and even threaten not to call me when she founds out I went out. Which I find so annoying and at the same time adorable.

With last night's happenings being put on the internet, people have been texting me and calling asking how I was and like what happened

With last night's happenings being put on the internet, people have been texting me and calling asking how I was and like what happened. My mom actually called earlier this morning before Elizabeth arrived at the hospital and insisted on coming to LA next week to check on me and also she wanted to meet Elizabeth because I told her everything about her and that the stories were true and that we're dating so she was a bit worried but she's happy for me at the same time.

Jess and Alex called too and said they will come over later so we can hang out and talk about stuff maybe about my previous attacks and that I should go back to Tina who was my therapist before when Cari and I's relationship was on the rocks but maybe we'll just binge-watch some shows and movies since I told them I wasn't allowed to go out today.

And the pictures that I posted on Instagram earlier went fucking viral in a span of an hour or so. I also read some of the comments and one of them asked if Elizabeth could give them driving lessons which cracked me up. There were bad ones too but almost all of it were good and very touching and I think a good sign that maybe this isn't that bad. What's bad, is that my phone still hasn't stop ringing with notifications so I had to mute them and just decided to update my playlists since I haven't updated them since last month and maybe film for content.

So, I sit here in my room filming myself on my laptop browsing through Spotify to add some songs to my playlist and maybe have a house tour since I'm stuck here

So, I sit here in my room filming myself on my laptop browsing through Spotify to add some songs to my playlist and maybe have a house tour since I'm stuck here. While I was busy on my laptop, my phone suddenly rang for a phone call so I stopped recording and reached for my phone on the bedside table to see Elizabeth calling. I answered.

"Hello sweetheart" I greeted hearing her giggle on the other line as I glanced at the time on my screen. It's their lunch time. "How's work?"

"Yea, So I had a word from Marla about your Instagram post and she went ballistic over it. Thanks to you, this thing just got huge."

"Well, you agreed to it so this one's on the both of us."

"True that honey. Anyway, it didn't even bothered me but Scarlett texted me earlier and she said that she knew something was up because we were so touchy when we went out with them. She thought it was nothing and you're just being a gentlewoman and sweet but the pictures outside the restaurant just confirms it all."