Chapter 8

Shannon's P.O.V.
I was woken up by the loud ringing of my phone. Ugh! God my head is bursting in my head. I can't even open my fucking eyes. I burry my head in pillows trying to block the noise but that shit just won't shut the fuck up. So in all my energy, I reached for my phone on the bedside table and answer it right away.

"God finally!" I pulled the phone away from my ear my headache getting worse. That's too loud. I tried to open my eyes squinting at the screen seeing Alex's name on the screen.

"What!" I groan. This is a bad time for fucking prank calls.

"Rude. We're here outside your house."

"What? Why?" I grumbled. If this was in a better situation. I might've sprinted out of my room and let them in but I'm in pain at the moment.

"Can you just let us in. We've been calling you for almost half an hour. We almost broke in but Jess was being an ass saying we can't afford to buy you a new door. She has a point though"

"Wait, I'll be out in a minute." I ended the call and drop my phone on my bed. I let out a good 5 seconds before pulling myself out of bed. I stumble a little when I stood up cursing myself for it.

I held my head as I made my way to the front door opening it just to be met by Alex and Jess with their luggage already with them. Is our flight today, because if it is. I haven't packed shit in my suitcase.

"What happened to you?" Jess asks as I slumped down on the couch rubbing my temples hoping it'll make me feel a bit better but they're not doing anything.

"This is the worst hangover. I feel like my head is being ripped off my skull. Why are you here anyway and what the hell is the suitcases about."

"Well, our flight tomorrow is like pretty early so we decided to have a sleepover so we won't be late for our flight." I sighed trying to calm my nerves and just close my eyes that helps.

"What did you even drink last night. Did you drink alone or." She gasp dramatically" You went out without us. I thought we were best pals" I rolled my eyes at her immediately regretting it. it hurts my eyes.

"I'm with the crew last night. Elizabeth decided to have a night out because I'm on leave for a week so-" Elizabeth, fuck. "What time is it?" I asked as I made my way to my room

"Its already 2 in the afternoon Shannon! Good morning" I hear Alex say. Shit, I was sleeping that long. I immediately grabbing my phone opening it seeing messages from Mark, Alex, Jess and Elizabeth. I opened them as I made my way back to the living room.

Mark: Good morning kid! How're you feeling. Please don't drink that much again you little shit.

Alex: We're on our way to your house. See you! Better not be naked.

Jess: Hey dude. We're here are you home?

Elizabeth: Just got home Shan bee. Thank you for tonight! I hope you don't feel that worse when you wake up. You're banned from drinking that much from now on! Text me when you wake up.

Oh God, What did I do last night? I didn't do something stupid did I? I'm so confused and lost.

"Hey Shannon!" I look up to Alex and Jess as I sat down the couch.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing. I Just- I have to talk to someone. Help yourself with anything. You know how it goes right here. I'll be in the back. I just need to make a call." I ramble as I made my way out of the house sitting down the steps dialing Mark's number.

'Hey you're alive!' I let out a sigh closing my eyes as I felt pain in my head again. What happened last night anyway.

'I'm dying Mark. I've got the worst headache.'