Chapter 12

It's 5am in the morning and I have a 6am call time for shoot today. So I got up from bed leaving Robbie sprawled out in bed. I didn't even heard him come in. Yesterday's photoshoot was exhausting but fun though. I got tired by the end of it but it was all worth it. The pictures turned out great and according to Shannon, they were perfect which was sweet.

Robbie and I are still in the same situation. I get out in the morning for work while he sleeps then when I get home he's at his gigs and be home at who knows when. We barely talk for the whole day because he won't answer all of my messages. His excuse, he's rehearsing, always. I don't even know what to do with him anymore. I let out a sigh staring at him as I put on my jacket.

'Hey, baby. I'm going now okay.' I whispered as I bent down to his level and touched his hair. He mumbles through his sleep and moved slightly. I let out a sigh and placed a kiss on top of his head before heading out of the house. I placed my things at the back of the car before getting in the driver's seat. I let out a sigh putting on some tunes just to lighten the mood up a bit considering I'm not at my greatest today.

I started driving to the set. We're shooting sequences in a class today. So the set is at a school today and its a heavy scene perfect for my mood today, maybe it'll be easier for me to get through the scenes now.

When I got to the set, I went straight to my trailer. I don't really have the energy to talk to people right now. Its like something is pulling me down. i just can't figure it out what it is. I sat down in front of the mirror getting a glance at myself. I'm suppose to be happy right. I have projects in line for this year, I'm engaged and getting married soon, I met new friends and life is just going the way its supposed to be. But somehow, I'm not so sure about Robbie anymore.

The way he's acting is not the Robbie I fall in love with these past few years and its just confusing and heart breaking that he's acting this way. I tried talking to him several times but he just won't talk to me and he's already being aggressive about it sometimes which scares me and that's the main reason I'm not so sure about this relationship anymore.

I glanced at the engagement ring on my ring finger and remembered how happy I was that day he proposed very very far from what I am today and we're not even married yet. I didn't know I was getting emotional until a tear fell down my cheek. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I wiped the tear away. I convinced myself that I need to put on a brave face today. Its just a day, just think of it as a distraction on your fucked up relationship. You'll get through the day.

——————-
"CUT!" I let out a breath before standing up. We finished a few scenes now and we're about to go on a small break.

"Lizzie!" I look up to see Mark calling me so I walked towards him but there's this look he has that I couldn't quite get

"Lizzie!" I look up to see Mark calling me so I walked towards him but there's this look he has that I couldn't quite get. Like he's nervous or what and for some reason I suddenly had a bad feeling about it.

"Yea?" I whispered and he just looks at me sadly before taking my arm and pulling me out of the crowd.

"Hey, Mark is there something wrong where are we going?" I asked but he didn't respond so I let him pulled me as we walked away from the set. My heart is pounding in my chest and I don't know why but its scaring me. We headed towards my trailer and saw Marla, my publicist waiting at the door. I got confused and worried at the same time. What is going on?