CHAPTER 94

Jayden's POV

I knew that Adrianna Vineyard would do the trick. That was the only way I could make Isabella know that I have been the one behind all those strange gifts and notes on her doorknob.

Grandma's insistence for me to give her more time before showing up in front of her, coupled with my lack of courage, I had to keep low till she is back in America.

Now that she is back, I want to finally see her but today is definitely not that day.

I didn't book the same plane with Grandma. My plane took off after theirs and this is done on purpose so that she won't bump into me somewhere.

I hope she has read the note I left behind this morning and I hope it will explain everything.

I have realized my mistake and I want to make amends if only she would give me a chance to do that.

By the time my plane landed in America, it was already getting dark because of the time difference and Jude was already waiting for me at the airport. I asked him and Fred to come back yesterday since we have found Isabella already and I know Grandma would force her back to America.

After entering the car, I instructed him to drive me to Gabriel's mansion, hoping he will be back from work already.

The car drives in through the gate just at the same time that Gabriel is coming out of his car dressed in his office suit and a briefcase hanging in his right hand.

He doesn't know that I have found Isabella. I didn't tell any of them before leaving for Paris and that is what I intend to do now.

He has been supportive and he ought to be the first to know that our search has finally come to an end.

Even though I haven't spoken to Isabella, I feel genuinely happy to have her back in America and to have found her.

"Gabriel", I call, opening the door to get out. He turns around to see me and he begins to walk closer.

"Jayden, you are back from Italy during the week? Did something happen?" He questions as he moves closer but when he notices the look on my face, he stops to study me. "Something happened."

I can't wait to see the huge look of relief on his face when I tell him that Isabella is back. With my hands in my pant pocket, I continue to smile.

"Isabella", he mentions not sounding like a question but I nod anyway and he jogs to my side. "Is it Isabella? You have found her?"

"Yes", I try to stop myself from laughing out loud. "She is back from Paris."

"Paris?" He pulls away from me with shock. "How is she? What about the baby?"

"The baby is fine," I answer. I haven't even had the time to move closer to her to touch my baby and feel it kicking.