Chapter 10

Kayce
I thumbed through the divorce papers in my office. I couldn't believe it. I'm really on the verge of losing my wife. Why must I be so fucked up? Everything I said I wouldn't be I turned into. Truth is I grew up seeing my dad whoop my moms ass day in day out. She never left his ass. I didn't grow up with much family at least not my dads side anyway. The Mexican side of my family was always super racist towards my mom. So naturally when my parents had me they cut my dad off. So instead of inheriting my grandads billion dollar international hotel company my dad opted for the cocaine business. Which I ended up taking over his drug operation at the age of 16 when he was almost killed. He took some money and dipped leaving me and my mom here in the states. He sends her money but chooses to stay away.

The first time I laid hands on Naomi I hated myself. I couldn't control it my fathers ways are in me, in my blood! That's the reason I never wanted children. I can't have another me in this world. What if I do all the things my father did in front of my kid. I wouldn't be able to live with myself.

Meeting Naomi for the first time I melted. My heart became soft she was gorgeous and ambitious. I won't tell a lie I ran into her mom in a club. That was a crazy night. She was all over me for her to be knocking on 50 she looked every bit of 30 body was amazing! There was not a wrinkle or fine line on her face anywhere. I clearly seen that's where Naomi gets her looks from. I would've broke her back in had she not acted so thirsty. Seeing a young nigga with some money clearly had her ready to drop them drawls. But women like that was never my cup of tea. She was gone off the liquor and caught I wasn't trying to give her any play so she showed me a picture of Naomi and I just had to meet her. Next thing I know we were having brunch at Toast on Lennox and it was me and Naomi from then on out.

I grabbed my backwood from the ashtray lit and let the good gas take my intrusive thoughts away.

I was in the clouds when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I got it!" I tapped my computer and looked at the front door camera. It was the ubereats delivery person.

Turning around with the food in hand I seen Naomi coming down the main staircase in her short silk pajama set. Man did she look amazing her smooth buttery thick thighs was all I could stare at.

"Finally I'm starving." She grabbed the bag from my hand and headed to the kitchen.

She sat at the marble island and started devouring her food.

"Haha damn bae! Slow down the food isn't going anywhere." She looked at me and giggled.

"Ahh there it is."

"What?" She said stuffing her mouth with orange chicken.

"The laugh I love to hear. Well your cute little giggle. I missed it." I planted a kiss on her forehead. "Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yeah just some water please."

I grabbed her a water bottle from the fridge and headed upstairs for a shower.

Naomi
I haven't seen this side of Kayce in a very long time. I can't even lie this the man I fell in love with years ago. So attentive and sweet. I hated being in this situation all he had to do was never switch up and mistreat me. He treated me like I wouldn't leave. Guess it makes sense for him to pull out the bells and whistles to get me back. But that's usually how it goes we'll see how long he keeps up the act. It's not guaranteed it'll be forever. Hell that's if I even stay around for long, I really don't plan on it. Giving it a couple of days just so he doesn't blow his cool and go back to his old ways.

I cleaned up my area and headed upstairs. That food was so good it gave me the itis.

Upstairs Kayce had the lights off, a couple mahogany candles lit which was my favorite and the tv on.