Chapter 3

Don"Bae let's watch a movie or a show on Netflix

Don
"Bae let's watch a movie or a show on Netflix." I said as Naomi walked in with her moose tracks ice cream.

"Cool babe can you rub my feet I've been on them all day." Naomi plopped down next to me.

"I gotchu gorgeous." I grabbed her foot.

They scrolled until they came across a scary movie they agreed upon. Don was halfway done with his backwood and his glass was empty. He managed to get some of the tension out of Na's swollen ankles. She was eating her ice cream when he worked his way up her thigh. Na was just eating her ice cream watching the movie.

"Give me some." I told her. She fed me a spoonful of her ice cream and sat it on the night stand.

"Now its all gone greedy."

"My one bite?"

"Yes it was the last bite that's always the best."

"Let me find out you about to cry over ice cream."

"Hahaha it's the baby."

I couldn't help but stare at her and lean in to kiss her. Her warm mouth greeted mine passionately. I started going down her neck unbuttoning the shirt she had on.

"Damn ma your titties getting bigger." He ran his thumb across her nipple it stiffened instantly.
I looked over to her right nipple and traced the bruise just outside her areola.

"Babe...don't tell me he's putting his hands on you again. Please tell me he's not." I moved down to kiss her stomach. This man really gone make me kill him I thought to myself.
Naomi just stared at me as tears fell down her cheeks and she held her head down.

"No don't you do that don't be ashamed. I'm gone protect y'all! I promise Naomi. But I need you to stay here from now on. I know you don't want me in the middle of it but if something happen to you or my baby I'm gone kill him no doubt."

"I can't do that Don I wish. But I can't. He'll find me and kill me if he found out anything." She was truly scared.

"Why are you so scared of him Na? What makes him do this? I know domestic violence is a mental thing but why bae?"

"I don't know why I stay. It wasn't like this before we got married. It's really like he hates me but won't let anyone else have me. I tried leaving before when I first found him cheating it didn't go well. This happened the other night." She said point at her bruise on her boob.

"Naomi I love you and this baby. I know our situation isn't ideal but I got you for life now."
Naomi hated speaking about her abuse. But she felt comfortable with me.

"I was sleep and he came in being loud at four am and he forced himself on me while I was sleep. I told him I didn't want it so he took it and beat me at the same time. He kicked me off the bed almost hurt the baby but the pillows so happened to be on the ground. He hates the sight of me I can tell he looks at me like he's disgusted I don't know if it's my body changing or what. He also thinks I should give the baby to his sister...." Na was sobbing uncontrollably trying to escape my grip. I held her tight.