Chapter 9

Don
Back in Atlanta I had my driver/bodyguard pick me up from Hartsfield-Jackson airport.

"What's the word Jody?" I spoke to Jody from the backseat.

"We got him at the warehouse. Grabbed him last night leaving the club with a bitch. She's dead."

"Cool, cool." I said calmly.

When it came to this street shit I was really a straight shooter not much talking to be done on my end. Many know I've done my fair share of killing. Now for the last year and a half I was  trying to be legit. Not many people seen me anymore they always go through my guy Jody. But this mutha fucka been skating on thin ice. Now he gotta see me. My name in the streets was Danger to the ones who crossed me they called me the Boogeyman. Which not many can say they seen cause their no longer breathing. So now that this man has crossed me he has to see the boogeyman. He lost a whole key fucking off with some bitch, it could've been a set up cause the muthafucka sloppy. Or his ass was too gone off the coke. I don't even know why I let him continue to handle my work knowing he got hooked.

D'Garage 11:45am
We pulled inside the garage to my spare warehouse that served as a auto body shop when open. Today it was closed for personal use only. I slipped on my leather gloves and got out the car. I walked over to a man handcuffed to the chair with a leather bag over his head.

"Well well well Mr.Kal. Here we are again." I snatched the leather bag off his head.

He started struggling to get free.

"Stop Danger I'm sorry I'm sorry. I was high and the bitch sucked my dick too good. She waited till I went to clean up and ran off with the key." He started crying.

"Kal I really don't give a fuck. You too old to be letting pussy fuck up ya money. MY MONEY!!!"

"I know. I know. But what if I said I had some news for you? Some shit you didn't know I knew." He shocked me with that last sentence.

"What the fuck is you talking bout?" I pulled my gun out my waistband. "I don't do well with surprises." I pointed at his head.

"For a couple of weeks there's been speculation that someone is trying to figure out who drives a car specifically like yours."

"Nigga ain't no speculation in the streets! They either is or they ain't!" I was getting agitated. Who the fuck could be curious about me I got all this shit on lock. Staying out the way trying to be legit.

"A muthafucka named K something. I don't know the rest the drugs started kicking in."

I hauled back and punched Kal square in his face breaking his nose.

"Ahhhh! Danger!!!" He held his head down as his nose and mouth started leaking blood on to his shirt.

"You gotta do better than that! Tell me some good news I might make it your lucky day."

"Arghh!! I was at Onyx. I can go back I know he's a regular."

I stepped back to think for a few moments. If I let this muthafucka go imma kill him when he give me more info on this nigga.

I turned to my man's Jody. "Jo have this muthafucka watched." I turned back to Kal

"Nigga you got a few days to bring me some info. And by a few I mean TWO! You heard me?!" I pointed my gun at his head again.

"And if you run you gone die. You know I know where ya wife, ya baby mommas, and your mama live. Don't play with me!" Counting on my fingers. With that I turned and got into the car. Rolling down the window I told Kal "2 days." The car pulled off.