Chapter 2

"Wassup boo!!" Don said handing her roses with hundred dollar bills poking out

"Hiiiii baby!" She said shutting the door behind them as he walked over to her floor to ceiling windows.
"My have I missed this view...and you." He said turning to her. "Come here." She walked over to him he stared at her he was mesmerized. Her outfit fit like a glove she always had to be flashy with her diamond dripping watch matching stud earrings and farragamo kicks most females wore the basic designer Na damn near flew to italy just to cop different shit she wasn't basic at all. She sat her flowers down beside me on the desk.

I unbuttoned her mink and wrapped my hands around her waist squeezing her round ass with one hand. "Mmm I missed you so much girl you feel so good in my arms. Wow it really feels real now your showing!" He moved his arms to her round little belly. "How my son doing?"
"Haha! It's a girl boo! She doing good."
"You found out already?" Don started kissing  her neck Na winced in pain when he firmly kissed the bruise on her neck.
"What? What's wrong with you?"
"Nothing babe I...." then Na's business phone started to ring. She picked it up without hesitation and started talking business. Don was rubbing her belly and nibbling at her left nipple through the clothes.
"Okay see you in a sec!" She ended the call. Pulled Dons face up to hers "If you would've told me you were back in the A I would've one worn something easier for you to get into. And two you would've knew to come a little earlier cause I have a photo shoot."
"Naomi now you know you be acting like you too busy for a nigga. You even got me getting my shit retwisted by someone else!" He said picking up one of his locs that fell past his shoulders.
"Oh now you cheating on me?" Na said with a smirk.
"I wouldn't call it that ma but a nigga not about to walk around looking rough."
"Mmmh let me find out. But babe hate to cut it short but you know when it comes to my personal life I keep it that personal so my shoot is about to begin my client is in the parking garage now..."
"Alright ma. I know the deal I'm getting kicked out. But damn!" He hugged and squeezed Na ass one more time.
"Give me a kiss." Na slobbed him down so good she made his dick jump and her own panties wet.
"Mmm! That's what I like! Can I steal you for dinner tonight?"
"Imma text you boo!" She blew him a air kiss. Naomi was half way done with her shoot when her phone buzzed from a text.

Don: I ordered you some food. Your favorite tacos from the spot down the street it should be there in a little. Feed my baby!

I replied. Alright baby I will. Thank you that was sweet!

Don: I got YALL forever bae!

The shoot went great! I barely got to sit down I was on go from start to finish.
I wrapped up everything at the studio and cleaned up. Grabbed my stuff and headed to my car. I'm so glad I have a street spot cause I'm terrified of parking garages. My Range Rover clock read 6:30pm when I cranked up. I was exhausted and felt like my legs were gonna fall off from so much standing and walking. Running a shoot by myself was tiring but excited to say I'm glad it went smoothly! Luckily I had a flight to Paris for business. I booked my trip for 3 days. I need a break from Kayce's toxicity. Right as I pulled into my neighborhood my phone rang it was Don.
"Hey baby."
"We still on for the dinner?"
"Yes bae let me go and pack I have a flight to catch in the morning."
"Damn baby I just got back!!!" Don whined.
"I know but I don't know what to tell you I booked this last week and it's important, it's for work. Trust me I missed you too!"
"So does that mean I get to have you for the whole night?
"Yes you do! So make sure you got all the snacks, chocolate, and food!"
"Oh I got all the chocolate alright haha!"
"Mmm yeah I need extra of that daddy. But let me go in the house pack and shower. See you around 8:30ish."
"8:30ish? Now you know I can't wait that long haven't I waited enough?"
"Exactly so it won't hurt to give mommy a hour how bout I make it 7:30ish but imma try no guarantee."
"Cool ma just hurry."

At Dons penthouse apartment he was in the kitchen smoking a fat backwood and cooking up some steak and shrimp with red mashed potatoes. He had trap music bumping throughout his home while he sipped his Hennessy and rolled another backwood. Once he sat the perfectly rolled backwood down he picked up his phone and called the number that has the world emoji as the name.
"Yes?" Na answered.
"It's 7:45 and your fine ass isn't in my sight Naomi."
"Open the door babe haha."
He walked over and opened the front door and was staring at Naomi.
"Look at you looking good! But one question why all the black?" He said leading me into the home.
"Babe no one knows I'm pregnant besides you and my husband."
"And why not?"
"I'm not sure I'm ready to tell people until I know exactly what I'm gonna do."
"Gonna do?!?! What you mean gonna do?" Don eyes looked at her intensely.
"About my marriage babe. But let's not talk about the marriage I'm here with you and it's where I wanna be."
"It's where I want you to be too." He rubbed her belly. "You at home now tho we not going nowhere go put something comfortable on get out that tight stuff. I cooked us something good."
"I can tell you got it smelling good in here haha! Or did you just order it?"
"Why you trying my chef skills Naomi! Chill girl."
"I'm just playing babe put my ice cream in the freezer!!!"
"Really Na? I'm supposed to do all the night time craving runs! It's no fun if you already get it!"
Na went into his closet and ran her fingers through her side and realized all her things were now too small. She had no stomach prior to getting pregnant now she was extra thick everywhere. She went over to his side and grabbed one of his silk pajama shirts. She slipped on her red Gucci Princeton slippers and went into his bathroom to fix her hair ever since pregnancy she was always super hot so she needed her hair off her back. Na plopped it in a bun on top of her head finger coiling some of the curls to get a messy look. She walked to the kitchen Don was taking the asparagus out of the oven when Na hugged him from behind rubbing his abs going further to stroke the length of his member.
"You ready to eat babe?"
"Yes daddy what is on the menu?"
"Shrimp, steak, red mashed potatoes and asparagus or broccoli I know your not a fan of asparagus."
"Sounds good to me. Want me to fix the plates?"
"Nah boo I gotchu just go sit down at the table for me. Pour me some more Hennessy if you will."
"Alright." She walked into his dining room where he had a beautiful marble table with the most grand chairs. I poured his Hennessy and myself a glass of water.
"Alright here we go." He sat the plates down mine looked just as full as his.
"Bae I don't eat that much hahaha! Who you think you feeding Fiona shrek wife?"
"Damn bae it's really too much? Just eat till you and my baby are good then I'm not worried about the food."
"Thank you I love it." They kissed before enjoying their food.