54

Author POV:

When Andrew was standing in front of him in his cabin, he didn't say anything for the first few minutes, it was deafening silence. After which felt like years Andrew spoke up.

"I n-need some money for my sister's treatment."

He smirked looking at Andrew and spoke in a sinister way.

"And why would I help you?"

Andrew wasn't expecting this from him, so in defense Andrew said.

"You worked with my father, then you took over our company, you didn't even give us a single penny. And now you're saying why would you help me. HOW DARE YOU!! I want my father's money back. I won't leave without it."

He laughed and spoke in a mischievous tone.

"OH MY MY!!! Look at you! Such a grown up guy but still you're a mere fifteen years old kid. And about your father's money, well its all mine now. I won't give it to you, to waste on that little thing."

"SHE ISN'T A THING!!!!"

He chuckled finding it amusing to see a kid in all his anger mode, he was enjoying it. And he wanted more.

Andrew was about to leave from there, he was already hesitant in coming here but now he knew, it was his biggest mistake. As he was about to turn the door knob. The next lines spoken by that man stopped Andrew dead on his tracks.

"Do you want to know who killed your father?"

Andrew stood frozen on his place, everything happened two years back started running in his mind. He couldn't understand much at that time, that what was happening or why it happened. But the questions were always there, and he desperately wanted to know.

Andrew turned around and spoke in an angry tone.

"Tell me who did this?"

That man took Andrew into a closed room which had a large see through glass on one side that gave the complete view of his cabin. In that room there was a table in middle, he made Andrew to sit on the chair and opened the laptop screen in front of him. And spoke.

"See for yourself."

Andrew looked at screen keenly it was a CCTV footage of his house. His mother Julia was sitting on the sofa, reading the newspaper and from now where he popped up and sat beside Julia. They both started talking and soon it changed into a heated conversation. Andrew couldn't hear anything because there was no sound in the video. When Julia was about to leave he yanked her back and threw her on the floor. He tore her dress from the shoulder and was assaulting her.

Andrew's blood turned cold watching this. He looked to his side where that bastard was standing moments ago. But he wasn't there instead the room was closed and that man was looking at Andrew from his cabin and was smiling like a maniac. He motioned to Andrew to continue watching. Andrew looked at the screen again.

Julia was crying and struggling that bastard slapped her so hard that it almost knocked her out. On same moment his father Adam Williams came, when he saw the scene in front of him, he went ballistic and attacked him. They both fought but that bastard took a hold of the knife which was on table along with fruits, and he stabbed Adam in his stomach. Adam fell down on the floor holding his abdomen and grunting in pain. That bastard wasted no time and secured Julia on the chair with ropes, she was barely conscious. Then he showed his barbaric side. He went towards Adam and kneel beside him. He said something to Julia and then stabbed Adam again on the shoulder. She screamed and begged him to stop, but he didn't she continued to beg him, but he continued to stab Adam like he's a pillow. In the last he stabbed Adam right on his heart and Adam body slumped. And he was dead.