19

"Where do you think you're going love. I'm not done yet!" He husked.

I looked at him with wide eyes, on the verge of crying. My one hand was holding the towel on my body in a strong grip while the other hand was on his chest to create some distance between us, which was impossible.

His gaze was so strong and piercing through my soul. There was something in his eyes other than his Stoic expression.

I averted my eyes away from his and kept my head low while struggling to get free from his hold.

"L-let m-me go." I spoke with courage.

He didn't respond but on the other hand tightened his hold on me. I started squirming more.

"L-let go pl-please." I pleaded.

Still, no response, but he tightened his hold to death like grip, which will surely leave a bruise.

A tear slid down my eyes without my will, it was impossible for me to draw breath in this proximity.

My soft body was completely flushed against his hard one. Not even an inch distance between us.

I stopped struggling,and stayed numb in his hold. Tears were silently leaving my eyes while my head hung low.

He loosened his tight grip but didn't let go completely. With his other hand he holds my chin up in a normal grip.

I didn't look at him his hand came near my face and I flinched, but he slowly wiped the tears from my face with his large hands. At then my eyes shot open and I looked at him.

He stared at me with longing. For the first time I could see an emotion in his cold eyes.

We stared at each other for don't know how long. I felt his face coming closer to mine. And I came out of my trance and moved back. And gave a slight push on his chest.

He growled and in an instance put his hand on the nape of my neck and pulled me closer our nose touching.

I was still in shock by his sudden demeanor. When he gives a slight lick on my lower lip. And a gasp left my mouth.

But before I could close my mouth his lips crashed against mine.

His kiss was passionate and lustful not like his angry and punishing kisses. He was completely devouring my mouth. I didn't respond and kept struggling. He growled and his chest vibrated giving an unknown feeling in my stomach. He then pulled apart and said in his deep lustful husky voice.

"Fu*king kiss me back!" He roared.

I was drawing large gulp of breaths when he put his fingers in my hair and slightly pulled my head back. To get a more access on my neck.

He started kissing my neck and then I felt a stinging pain and I shrieked in horror. He bit me, and now was showering feathery kisses on the same spot. I pushed him but no use.

"S-stop..." I struggled.

His lips again met mine in a shearing kiss. He asked for entrance but I kept my mouth shut. He pulled my hair back more tightly.

And I screamed which was covered by his mouth. I was lacking for air, so I did something which I regretted on a second moment.

I bit his tongue!

He jerked away from me, mumbling a line of curses. He was looking at me as a predator looks at its prey.

I ran from there. I entered his room ,first thing I saw was a large shirt on the couch. Which I wore immediately. And it reaches up to my mid thighs.

I ran out of his room towards my room. But before I could touch the door knob. I was lifted up in the air and landed on a hard shoulder.

He was carrying me like a rag doll, towards his room. I started hitting his back but my tiny fists were nothing in compare to his rock hard back.

He kicked the door open and locked it, and threw me on the bed. I sat up immediately and moved back. My heart was about to burst out of the rib cage.

He moved towards me. I rapidly stood up and moved away from the bed. And started mumbling.

"I-im sorry. Please don't hurt me." I trembled.

He came towards me and threw me on the bed again and hovered over me. I pushed his chest.

But he pinned my both hands above my head with his one hand. And started kissing my cheeks, jaw,neck and collarbone. Due to my struggling the hem of my shirt has moved upwards.

Tears started brimming my eyes, then sudden pain erupt through the same area where he has bitten just a moment ago. I shrieked because of pain. He left my hands, and He bit me on several areas on my neck and collarbone.

He was not in his senses anymore.
I hold his face with both of my trembling hands, and he froze, his eyes boring on my face.

"D-dont destroy your own wife A-Andrew...please...I- I'm sorry..." I cried out.

He looked at me something flicker in his eyes. He moved away from me and went to the bathroom. I heard shower running. I heaved a sigh.
(But why he is taking shower again? )

I stood up and went to open the room, it was locked. Disappointed I sat on the bed. When, I heard the shower went off. I lay down on the bed. My back facing him.

The door opened I heard a little shuffling then the bed dip down from the side. I felt him laying down.

After a moment or two, large arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me in his embrace. A gasp left my mouth. He put his head in the crook of my neck and sniffed. I lay there still.

"I am sorry love." His voice soft.

He kissed my forehead... And I felt safe in his possessive embrace. And he went into deep slumber.

I lay there thinking of him, his behavior, feeling of loneliness in his eyes,longing. Nobody was born evil surely something made him like this.

His simple sorry made me wanted to forgive him, surely saying sorry for him is the hardest thing.

Thinking of all the stuff ,I drifted off to sleep in the embrace of my captor.